HTC Desire HD

HTC Desire HD

• Nabeel

Nabeel, 21 Mar 2011Have used the phone for 2 weeks now. the 'gallery' software is... moreI have just downloaded and update that was automatically prompted by my HTC Desire HD, and now its working at lightning flash speed !

Thanks HTC and regrets for earlier comments of mine.

610 euros ... What.. Are you sure ? Even in my stupid country(Estonia) the price is 499 euros

• Jatin

Hey,

I hv ordered a 1600 mAh battery from eBay for Desire HD..
My roommate also got a 1600mAh battery for his Samsung Galaxy S and for him its working good.
I read sometime ago in this post that those batteries are not gud???
Has anyone used dem before in their Desire HD??
Did it harm ur fone??

• Persian Dude

There is a new update available for Desire HD, update your phone and you will have no performance issues anymore...My phone is working incredibly fast now, it's just AMAZING!

• Ivan

Hi, people. In my country many say that sound on this phone is terrible and its worse than a 40e Chinese Anycool or whatever.. I want to buy this device and I'm interested is this really true (for example Sandy says sound is great) and does HTC "dispatch" all the broken ones to my country..
Tnx Ivan.

• Boqdan

what do you recommend me? htc desire hd or apple iphone 4 ?

• teasa

I own my DHD since 25 DEC, what a xmas present. For all of you looking for replacement battery, well, its finally here.

Hopefully, the new 1600mah, will ake us DHD users confirm that its the best phone out there for the moment. Anybody using the new battery, plz give feedback.

• nitin

AnonD-4257, 20 Mar 2011I bought HTC desire hd last month. It's simply awesome...... th... morehws the battery of this?

• R.

Sandy, 24 Mar 2011Go for desire HD, rather then incredible S, the only difference ... moreHey! What about the battery life when compared between these phones? Thanks in advance! :)

• esh

I am proud owner of htc desire hd.. this phone is not less than I phone 4... I'm thankful to htc for releasing such a phone

• Nicky Hilton

To all you guys & gals who have been using this device for at least a month now:-

I have been using a Galaxy S and want to move to a better device. From all possible options, Desire HD looks to be the best. How does it compare vis-a-vis Samsung Galaxy i9000 s. I face a persistent problem of lagging. Does the Desire lag too? Have had some awful experiences regarding applications on my Galaxy. How has been your experience? And last, how's the battery life compared to Galaxy?

• Sandy

Go for desire HD, rather then incredible S, the only difference you will get there is front camera. else the processing speed and the internal memory both r low compare then desire HD,I'm using desire HD now and the camera is excellent even in super dark too. The sound is awesome and the user friendly device give you n numbers of feature.!

• gabi

and yes i wish it is an higher battery then the 1230 mh i dunn no maybe 1500 mh ore around there will be a lil better i say

• gabi

weel an strait answer: i dont use internet on it beacause i my area i dont have available wirreles internet soo that option that that have a thing with the internet are off and when ur typing that vibrating thing and the haptic feedback are off soo no wifi minimum brightnes ,30 sec timout at screen, everything u can put at minimum is very good for the batteryy and yes i dont talk so much every day with my phone desire hd soo maybe that is good for the battery soo normal i get 3 days of battery life and if i talk a lil bit more maybe i dunn no lets say 2 days i yea if u talk like 3 hour ore more it is normal that the battery is going down fast ore if u have enabled all the option are on internet and everything and the brightnes at maxx yes maybe one day of battery is a lot

• richie

Need help please. auto turn off is not not working on my DHD. is there a place in " settings " to change it or..? can somebody give a tip?thanks

• richie

Guys im using SPB Mobile SHELL 5 and i love it . i suggest you to use it , you can download it from google , but dont forget is not full version .
i like HTC sense , but sometimes is good to change , and SPB 5 is quite attractive .

Jatin, 23 Mar 2011Hi Cellfrens, But other people have got update like 2.2.1, de... more Dont worry mate , soon we will get android 2.3 officially . The update is scheduled for Q2, so that means on April .

• Eugence

How to provincial battery? ? I quickly run out of battery...

Jatin, 23 Mar 2011Hi Cellfrens, But other people have got update like 2.2.1, de... more1.84.720..that's the build number and 2.2.1is android version..