HTC Desire HD

HTC Desire HD

• hamad

it's far better than HD...

Awesome! Just got lucky. Just what people need. stick 2 one and it has all

Irfan, 25 Mar 2013I have played, Modern Combat 1, 2, 3, 4, Need for Speed: Most W... morei cant install games on it !! It says to change the settings of apps not bought from andriod market, but i cant find those settings !!
Plzz some one could help ?? Or from where to change settings ??

Badshah, 12 Apr 2013Hi frndz...plz tell me wht,s the disadvantages of htc desire hd.... morepoor battery performance. A little slow processor, considering the age of this smartphone. other than that, it's an awesome piece of hardware.

• Badshah

Hi frndz...plz tell me wht,s the disadvantages of htc desire hd..?Plz rply me as much as u people can fast..i shall be very thanks full to u peoples...

my sell is on screen locked due to forgive passward please tell me abount the phone unlock

• muhammad jamil

my htc hd is screen locked due to many time try to wrong time please tell me aboun u

anfal, 04 Apr 2013i'm unable to upgrade this device,,,plz tell me the solution type in google desire hd development and click on the top link. then click on roms,kernels etc.

Anonymous, 06 Apr 2013its really bad!the battery life is too short.... Help me.!wat c... moreThe only solution is to buy a new battery and make sure you turn off all the GPS, wifi searching etc. to save on power. Doing this will get you over a days charge. Too much use will reduce that back to hours :( I gave up in the end and bought a Samsung Galaxy... now I can go days without a charge...:)

I have owned my HTC Desire HD for 18 months. The battery life has now come down to half a day. Using the phone reduces it to a couple of hours. So time for a new battery. The camera failed 12 months in and with hardware resets etc. etc. has never worked since. It is a heavy tough mobile but has now been replaced with a lower spec but overall better Samsung Galaxy ACE.

• awesome

can i instal jely bean or other o.s in it?

• revil.o

Update to MIUI V4 (4.1.2) or MIUI V5 (4.1.x) gives you full JellyBean with best Android UI ever. Visit miuiandroid.com or miui-germany.de

regards

revil.o

its really bad!the battery life is too short....
Help me.!wat cn i do!?

• zohaib

tell me abouts its secondary camera guys

• anfal

i'm unable to upgrade this device,,,plz tell me the solution

Kieffer197, 03 Apr 2013Hi all, I would like to know how the HTC DESIRE HD phone costs i... more180 Euro

• f

please tell me what should i do i installed the beats audio installer and after that it disturbed my sound . i cannot cal or use anything related to volume..............

• Kieffer197

Hi all, I would like to know how the HTC DESIRE HD phone costs in euro?

• bizzy

please help me fix my network problem... I don't get 3g irrespective of the network I use. all I get is edge for all networks...

Mirza Faisal, 29 Mar 2013Is Google play store working in this mobile?????Yes google play works well on DesireHD (3g connection) but may take a lot of time to load on 2g.