HTC Desire HD

HTC Desire HD

• ANYEMI

Dan, 04 Sep 2012This phone may be 2 years old, but its support on the XDA forums... moreHi Dan, i read your comment on the desire HD, and i am wondering if you can tell me the name of the custom Rom you installed on your phone. Thanks.

i m going to buy this one should i buy or not? htchd 2 is also under my observation plz tell me which one i should buy. plz expert opinion

• Dan

This phone may be 2 years old, but its support on the XDA forums is amazing, i am still using it with no issues running a stable Android Jelly Bean (4.1) ROM with no issues! A true hero in the world of Android!

• Munnum Khalid

worst phone i ever had and the biggest mistake that i had bought this phone. random restart battery problems connector issue sd card not working now did every thing to fix it changed 3 card still dnt work

• Panda

iv had my HTC for almost a year and lately its been turning itself off and on all the time and saying that i've just experienced an unusual shut down or something please report to ... and it just keeps doing that. Help?

• coolpixs4

you guys can go to: http://forum.xda-developers.com/forumdisplay.php­?f=754

A lot of ROMs are there, and ICS 4.0 is also
in my mine ARHD 6.3.3 is perfect one interm of everythings

kris, 01 Sep 2012This phone is great..the only negative side about this is it's b... morebrother please tell me how to upgrade to 4.0 exactly

i am planning to buy this phone.
now iam using HTC desire which have the following problems.

i have 1 or more concerns, it will be apparecite if you can tell me.

1. is there any issue of low memorey ? i am addict of apps..
2.is any battery problem?
3.plz recommend a phone which don't have these problems.

• kris

This phone is great..the only negative side about this is it's battery life..the screen eats almost 70% of the battery..they should have made a 1600mAh battery for this instead of 1230mAh which is too low..

By the way..my Desire HD runs on Android 4.0.3 with bluetooth 3.0..

You can get it here-->ahlangwolf.rombao.com

• ANYEMI

kuu, 31 Aug 2012hey could tell me the process how hav u update dhd to ics???There is no other way you could upgrade to ics except you install a custom ics rom, because there's no official ics upgrade for the dhd.

• kuu

dhd, 20 Aug 2012i was flash coustom ROM from xda (Blackout Incradble 4.0.4 sense... morehey could tell me the process how hav u update dhd to ics???

Fantastic phone,had it for 20 months now & never a problem.Mounted it to my motorbike ,it takes excellent video.Does not sync very well - this is down to windows.
Has synced perfectly once on the 2 laptops i have had since owning the phone , then windows causes problems !
32 gig micro sd card has fixed that .....

• ANYEMI

AnonD-17191, 29 Aug 2012shall i do custom rom? is it possible to do that by myself? b... moreInfact, you have to be an expert to be able to install custom Rom onto your phone. One idea of installing custom Rom is to enjoy another ver. of android on your phone. Example: the HTC desire HD phone has stuck with Android ver. 2.3.5, so in other to enjoy other ver. of android on your phone, you need to root.

ANYEMI, 28 Aug 2012HTC sensation xe is better than desire HD, so go for it if you c... moreshall i do custom rom? is it possible to do that by myself?

becasue i do live in pakistan and there is no care centers for htc. mobile are available without warranty...

please suggest me that if i root or custom rom. my desire hd?

thanks can you please give me you email id

probably the worst phone I have had in a long time.
glitches all the time, randomly turns itself off, freezes.
it's not worth the $400-$500 you are paying for it.
don't make the mistake.

• ANYEMI

AnonD-17191, 27 Aug 2012thanks i have lots of questions for you.. now tell me i s... moreHTC sensation xe is better than desire HD, so go for it if you can afford it. Now, the desire HD videos you saw on YouTube has custom ROMs, that's why you saw different versions of sense. In other words, the desire HD you saw has been rooted and installed with an unofficial software (ROM).

ANYEMI, 26 Aug 2012It depends on your pocket & choice. This phone is a good pho... morethanks

i have lots of questions for you..

now tell me i saw the vdos on youtube. every vdo shows diffrent sense features in desire hd. would you plz tell me what is the best sense version in desire hd and it comes by default or it can be update from current sense version...

i am bit confused will go for sensation xe or go for desire hd. i have a budget of desire hd but i want good features phone

i have lots of questions for you..

• ANYEMI

bunty83, 26 Aug 2012thanks a lot buddy . so I can go for this mobile rest of the fea... moreIt depends on your pocket & choice. This phone is a good phone by all standards. It may not have a dual core or a quad core processor, but it is okay for a normal use. It's fast, good camera etc. The only problem is what all Android phones suffer from, which is "battery".

• bunty83

ANYEMI, 26 Aug 2012It depends. Some came pre-installed with ver. 2.2, while others ... morethanks a lot buddy . so I can go for this mobile rest of the features are works good ?
or you can suggest me a phone in this range