HTC Desire HD

HTC Desire HD

• nav

srikanth, 13 Dec 2011Hw to upgrade to Android 2.3.5 and sense 3.0..plz help me...Go to Settings>About Phone>Software updates....check now.....be sure fone is connected to net(wifi esp) and it will download update....

• srikanth

Hw to upgrade to Android 2.3.5 and sense 3.0..plz help me...

yas, 10 Dec 2011whay incredible s update to ice cream sandwich , but desire hd i... moreWho confirmed you that?

• Digital Love

Fasal Paracha, 11 Dec 2011Salam.Guys i m facing a problem in my Desire HD some times my vi... moreWalaykum Salam, it seems that u hv virus on ur micro sd card, copy all the data to ur PC, run scan on the data, format the sd card & again paste the data to the sd card, try this bro... :)

• Hyder

I am waiting for ICS upgrade...........

• Fasal Paracha

Salam.Guys i m facing a problem in my Desire HD some times my videos which have been captured by my mobile camera start hanging it not play properly,but when i restart the phone the videos play properly,any one can guide me whats the problem??i'll be thankfull to him!!!!

• yas

whay incredible s update to ice cream sandwich , but desire hd isnot????????? hey htc whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy??????????

• JackRab

htc is still working on sense for ics..so sense 3.0 for now but you have to admit, its pretty cool

i don't agree comments below !!!! sound quality is xtremly good on speakers and headphones !!!! i luv my desire !!! updated from 2.1 to now 2.3.5 in few days with sense 3,......it wl get icecream sandwich too !!! it's worth it !!!

• Anon

dodi, 08 Dec 2011The sound of speaker is very very low and bad. I saw many users ... morei have got this phone at home it looks good but i have to agree the sound is terrible and i should have been better off buying the beats audio xe senstaion.

• Vijju

Hey users f dis phone will not get icream sandwich update..!! main reason s .. it doesnt has dual core processor.....nd its realy bad... :(

vodafone htc desire hd upadated today (greece) ota to gb 2.3.5 sense 3.0. looks pretty cool. no power button issues here

• yas

why it dosn't update to ice cream sandwich?????????????????

• dodi

The sound of speaker is very very low and bad. I saw many users complian that sound is poor. The mobile is increadiable except the speaker sound. Please advise if you are agree with me

• the machete

vodafone desire hd updating right now ota to 2.3.5 sense 3.0 ty htc

MJ, 05 Dec 2011Hey anyone knows wether desire hd will be getting 2.3.5 version ... moreYes, it's supposedly happening around the 15th of December. Let's hope...

HTC Desire HD is a very good......

• albert

Phone is fine. First one I had, kept locking and battery was rubbish. Lasted six hours max. Sent it back to HTC and they replaced it. This time without all the Orange software and the phone was unlocked (not tied to network). Regular use last about 1.5days now. Phone is good. No complaints.

• janz

Bjr, 05 Dec 2011biggest piece of rubbish ive ever used. Turns itself on and off,... moreyeah i agree!!it keeps freezing and ons and off on its own...batt runs out fast too ugh