HTC Evo 4G LTE

HTC Evo 4G LTE

• TravisBean

Amazing phone on wifi, however, 3g data limitations really take away from the user expierience.
If Sprint actually had 4g lte service, then this phone would be worth the "everything data plan."
As it is, I'd rather pay a little more and actually get 4g service from another carrier.

• Sam

destiny, 05 Jan 2013I just ordered this phone from eBay and idk what to expect from ... moreI'm sure you'll like it. The only thing I really had against this phone is the fact that you can't swap the battery(which I didn't know until I bought it, stupid me) However, the battery life I've found to be very good actually. Also since the last software update they added a "native" powersave mode that has been rocking the battery life all day!

• destiny

I just ordered this phone from eBay and idk what to expect from it. I hope I like it, it was expensive:(

Love the endurance rating info on the phones' specs page. However, the info has not been added to the specs page of this phone. GSMarena, take note.

• Ashit

i am using tata indicom sim card. its support in this phone htc evo 4g lte
and what is lte

• MasEnha

Dash YGN, 24 Dec 2012How can i order this phone to myanmar?please tell me..please..an... moreI got mine from a forum seller (Jakarta); told that the phone came from ebay. I bought from him about US$360-370 BNIB (in ebay you can get it less --maybe).

I know some people said that phone came from ebay will have defect, heat problem, or something similar; but mine is perfect (and scoring 11.385 on antutu which considered normal).

Dudes, please tell me how to make OTG works on stock?:)

• Dash YGN

How can i order this phone to myanmar?please tell me..please..and how much will i cost for this phone..thanks

• sfeefe

update jelly bean ... admin

• MasEnha

AnonD-87573, 14 Dec 2012hey can we play hd games on this mobile such as spiderman etc.... moreWe'll, I'm not playing too many games. But dis device plays Asphalt 7 flawlessly.

hey
can we play hd games on this mobile such as spiderman etc.
because i am watching some reviews where they say that new games cannot be played on dis device .
So please any one tell me that is dis device is applicable for playing hd games....
plz plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
plzzz reply thanx in advance

• MasEnha

Jelly Bean update is rolling out!

Mangstap gan!

• MasEnha

Anonymous, 09 Nov 2012i live in Malaysia.. If I buy this phone will it works ok??Some of my friends in Jakarta said OK in our forum.

• MasEnha

Hw do I update this phone to JB? I can't find the update notification both in the phone or sync. I lived outside US of course:)

Thanks

i really hope that there will be an international worlwide version of this phone and of course more powerful device than this..

i live in Malaysia.. If I buy this phone will it works ok??

• Rigguy

Some people are complaining about memory issues. It only has 9.93gb usable on phone storage. When you by it, the phone memory is loaded with folders and junk. If you clear the phone memory you will have all 9.93gb to use. It worked great for me after discovering the issue myself.

• Sajeev

ebony eyes , 15 Oct 2012suppose i want to continue using my current sim inside?can or co... moreYou need to buy a new sim card with same number number ok

• ebony eyes

suppose i want to continue using my current sim inside?can or could i?

AnonD-72607, 21 Sep 2012dose it have a sim card slot ??? its a CDMA handset and does not require SIM card slot... superb handset im loving it

• JAM

Memory card slot holds up to a 64GB microSD, got one for my HTC evo 4G LTE, best phone, ever!