HTC HD7

HTC HD7

• tink

eriq, 29 Dec 2012This is by far the worst phone ever!!! You can't even receive pi... moreI've had the same issue! I had to download kik messenger to send pictures ! And that doesn't help very much because my mom and many other people can't download it !!

• eriq

This is by far the worst phone ever!!! You can't even receive pictures in texts or send them. Don't buy it!!! You can have mine free!!!

• habib

oj, 26 Dec 2012i have my htc hd7, can i upgrade to 7.8 my OS?pls helpyes . you can.

• mehulsinh mahida

Vipin, 26 Dec 2012Hi Friends, Which phone is better - HTC Radar or HTC HD7 ? htc hd 7 is best

• Vipin

Hi Friends, Which phone is better - HTC Radar or HTC HD7 ?

• oj

i have my htc hd7, can i upgrade to 7.8 my OS?pls help

• Banks

Does the htc hd7 support instagram

• tink

Mine keeps powering down for no reason and when I try to turn it back on it keeps shutting back down till I take the battery out ??? Does anyone know that could be causing this !!! it happens constantly !!! Help pleaseeee !??!?!?!

• mishu

I think its one of the best phone of htc and there is much option just whats for I'm loving it.
I think a windows phone can specialized a personality over all :) though microsoft should fix some user friendly option as sharing file,transferring from pc etc...

But u will love this phone after using a few weeks...

• cutterwood

abuchibest, 11 Dec 2012it has 7.5 windows version. update to 7.8 for HD7 coming in January

• manu

Can we upgrade wm 7.xx to android 2.xx

• abuchibest

Vipin, 02 Dec 2012Hi Friends, Which phone is better? HTC Radar or HTC HD7 ? Does ... moreit has 7.5 windows version.

Vipin, 02 Dec 2012Hi Friends, Which phone is better? HTC Radar or HTC HD7 ? Does ... moreHD7 can easily be upgraded to WP 7.5..so no worries if you get it with WP 7.0 out of the box.

• Vipin

Hi Friends, Which phone is better? HTC Radar or HTC HD7 ?
Does HD7 comes with windows 7 or windows 7.5 mango?

• niu

AnonD-14919, 16 Jun 2012Is there any software available in the market to play all format... moreav player hd

• Peter

Why i can't download in my app the website of Tango and Viber?

• joeleen

it is lovely phone but i am having problem with the data connection my system is not recognizing the phone, so that i can synchronize the phone, and download music on it and the Bluetooth is another problem not connecting to other device they have to work on this....

• Naabs

what can I do with my HTC HD7 memory is not function

• brijesh

its a great phone to use very easy operating system........not at all any confusen...........yap problem in bluetooth.....must improve in that part......othwewise overall i like the .....im using it since its launced time and still had faced not a single problem......so give 4.5 stars

• Frankypaul

Though it was a good phone until it crashed!!! Not compatible with most applications and even syncing with my outlook was a problem. Disappointed