HTC HD7

HTC HD7

• nz sky

AnonD-40862, 29 Feb 2012Hi friends please reply me which mobile is best htc hd7 or htc 7... moreprefer HD7 coz have larger screen 4,3", 16gb memory

Hi friends please reply me which mobile is best htc hd7 or htc 7 surround or htc 7 trophy . . .

• lol7

dharmilare, 28 Feb 2012...sorry does anybody know if this phone can be upgraded to wind... morelol, i have updated my hd7 since last year to mango, connct ur phone to pc and download zune, simple as pie

• dharmilare

...sorry does anybody know if this phone can be upgraded to windows 7.5 mango???

• Sam Bhooshi

You need to download the ZUNE Software to connect and detect your phone on your computer. It is available online

• Nadeem

how connect htc hd7 in my computer

How do I check my phone update via my computer?
when connected to my computer it does not appear on my dock
or desktop?

• xoen

myhd7, 06 Feb 2012You cannot install an Andriod rom onto HD7.it will be possible, soon.

• gopi

which s bettr ? htc hd 7 or hd 7S?????

• Andres

myhd7, 06 Feb 2012You cannot install an Andriod rom onto HD7.In china there's someone who successfully port an android ROM. I don't know when in XDA developers will have a android ROM which is English(US)

• myhd7

You cannot install an Andriod rom onto HD7.

• AskHD7

Is T9292 HD7 Legit? Is this an authentic HD7 or some imitation?

• matty789

@phones4,

Would you mind showing me the link that you got the instructions to download Android software onto the HTC HD7 ?
I have tried to find it numerous times, and have always been unsuccessful.

• phones4

kaushal, 29 Jan 2012can we use android in this ???yes yu can root the phone and put android on it. just google the steps

• Samar Bostani

kaushal, 29 Jan 2012can we use android in this ???in HTC HD7 We cant use Android , if u want a better android pgone u can get Samsung GALAXY S II better proformance and full HD camera ,

• javaherikia

why not suport farsi or arabic?

• kaushal

HD7 User, 23 Jan 2012yes, its already out I have itcan we use android in this ???

• Nicolette

Have been using this phone for about 1 month now and so far it has been a good experience using it. It's more or less quite smooth in terms of the system running just perhaps a few hiccups here and there.
My only complaint is probably the battery life. I had just fully charged it about 2 hrs back, and it had dropped to 1/4 of its batt life. I was sms-ing for about 20min non-stop with my data connection on and ~4 applications running in the bg.

Other than that, it is a great phone. Love the user friendliness (:

• farhit

AnonD-37977, 13 Jan 2012i got the htc hd7 last nov 2011, my 1st wp phone. pros: very st... moreyes I agree its a great phone and honestly saying I am having a great battery life with it, I have 3 personal emails, 1 yahoo, 1 gmail and 1 hotmail email set on it and due to my business I have to receive and make calls many times a day and have not seen any battery cons. The same battery 1230MAH is on HTC Desire HD (Android) and that is very poor battery life and that is due to android. Windows phone takes battery very nice and its basically a simple but smart phone for specially for grown ups and business people. HTC gives a great camera in HD7 a good 8/16GB sotrage with HTC hub and except camera and price you will not find any great difference in HD7 and Nokia I say you stay on HTC.

• HD7 User

Abadi, 07 Jan 2012is there Mango update coming for HTC HD7?yes, its already out I have it