HTC HD7

HTC HD7

• choclute

I can't connect the bluetooth to any other device,not even to htc desire hd,it says the phone is not suppported..can someone tell me what should i do with it?

mohamed, 07 May 2011guys...i charged my phone for six hours but the battery lasted o... moreyes ur battery is struggling

when I'm making a call with my HD7 after 1 minute of talk it is terminating by itself. can someone tell me what can be a reason or have someone any similar problems?

• Vicky

ppl i've decided to go 4 a "HTC W7" mobile... but i'm so much confused to choose between MOZARAT and HD7!!! pl help me out guys!!! Awaiting for ur suggestions!!!

• Vicky

how yo transfer music,pics,vids to this phone???? do i ve to use zune for this purpose??? wat is zune like???? is it similar to itunes???? pl help me out!!! i,ve decided to buy this phone!!!

• hd7 user

I enjoyed working with the hd7 for the past 6 months, it is extremely slick and responsive and has a big screen that makes it a joy to use.

PROS
-slick, fast, responsive
-Big screen, great for comfortable usage
-Solid build quality
-Fresh, new OS
-Marketplace is growing fast
-Flexible, attractive home screen
-Zune music player is good
CONS
-Bad battery life
-No bluetooth file transfers
-Disappointing camera
-Closed OS, very limiting

Overall i was happy using this as my main phone but the problem i could not forget was the terrible battery life that barely lasted the day on moderate usage, the camera was also a disappointment. There has been a lot of complaints over the quality of the screen but i dont notice many of the problems other reviews have mentioned such as poor contrast and brightness, quite the opposite actually, i thought both were quite good.

Best 4ne ever i phone has nothing on htc hd7

• Dwayne55

Awesome phone! Extremely pleased with my purchase of the HTC HD7, had it for about 3 months now. 10/10

• omar

hd7brick, 19 May 2011IF you really wanna buy smart phone with touch screen never buy ... morei have it and its amazing! very i repeat very user friendly, and very responsive and does everything amazingly!

i just love the HTC HD7 incredible phone

• sze how

crow, 10 May 2011download and install android software for itWhere to download android file for hd7?

• hd7brick

IF you really wanna buy smart phone with touch screen never buy this one! extremely difficult to operate
not at all user friendly blue tooth only for hands free
internet explorer browser pathetic wallpaper is actually screen saver ;p 0/10 another windows 7 product
dead piece like other Microsoft product! in your face Microsoft definitely THUMB'S DOWN :S

• sze how

Hi guys,uh can i know where to get the android software for hd7? And may i ask is there an advantage/disavantage for using android as the os? Urgent for these two questions

ahkhoso, 28 Apr 2011I am unable to connect my mobile to PC. What could be the proble... moreplease edit your email ID country field as any foreign country such as united states than restart your phone and input your edited email address,hope it will work.

• s13n1

Seriously, what is with the poor grammar on this site? There should be scripts that force people to use correct punctuation before they can post their comments. I don't know how anyone can type this ridiculous abreviated txt speak any faster then normal writing. I hate to think how you talk or how your brains work if it makes sense to you. I come to this site to get some insight into the phones and what people think of them, instead there are people saying "phn no good hate whn txtn you cnt make dis work or dat work". Otherwise it's people asking pretty elementary questions about why their phone won't work / connect to their computer. I don't know how people live their lives asking everyone else if they can solve their problems for them as opposed to simply googling it and finding the answer themselves. The evolution of our species is slowing to a standstill as these people get dumber, then breed.

• ZIMBI

ZIMBI, 10 May 2011I got mine several months ago and it is perfect for me. I know t... moreIt turned out that when i am in massive building it can not detect me, but when i am outside there is no problem

• ZIMBI

I got mine several months ago and it is perfect for me. I know there is some problems such as no flash player ect, but i like it. Now my question: My gps receiver doesn't find my place. Should i do any setting except "use my location" or should i back it to shop to use guarantee?
10x in advance

Johnny , 05 May 2011Don't buy this phone, I regretting signing up to a contract!! ... moreok Johnny so: first of all LEARN TO SPELL in English!!!
second just because the iPhone is more popular doesnt mean this phone isn't good. I happen to be a very big fan of Apple but seriously this phone is an iPhone killer!!

• crow

nahid, 04 May 2011I can not use my HTC HD7 as an external modem when I connect to ... moredownload and install android software for it

• crow

Johnny , 05 May 2011Don't buy this phone, I regretting signing up to a contract!! ... morewhy dont you upload android software to fix all your problems