HTC HD7

HTC HD7

how is the sony lcd screen

• phoneaddict

Hey people,
Do not answer video call from your girlfriend when you are out with another girlfriend. Or better still do not buy phones which make and receive video call. Your love life will be shortened and always will always be on a look out. It's very tiring.

• F01

Olu, 28 Oct 2010Like the phone.. Got 16 GB of memory in UK . I know some people ... moreNo copy and paste, although you can apparently copy a word into the Bing search box from IE.

• ncm

I like this phone with Windows phone 7. First time I really liked HTC Desire HD, and I saw a lots of videos about this, but when I see windows phone 7, this makes me crazy and I have decided to chose this phone.I just ordered this phone on HTC website and I was been free tax and shipping. this phone just is 549 dollar less expensive than HTC Desire HD is 800 dollar.

• toni69x

jacktackle, 28 Oct 2010y do Galaxy S do not come close to Iphone?? when i used Iphone a... moreLISTEN HERE BOY!!! i agree lol

Am in love with SAMOLED!

• akib

nuthin compared to an iphone ..
i swear !

• shovon

Marco, 28 Oct 2010HD7 is far better than C7, there is no question about it.thank u

• Marco

[deleted post]HD7 is far better than C7, there is no question about it.

jacktackle, 28 Oct 2010y do Galaxy S do not come close to Iphone?? when i used Iphone a... moreDont get me wrong. i have never liked the iphone. Samsung Galaxy doesnt come close in terms of sale not performance. Iphone 4 sold more than 15million phones in just 3days. I actually love the galaxy S and i will get it next month.

• mobo

rifi06, 28 Oct 2010htc hd2 better than this no need to buy this phone... if i want... morey HD2 is better than galaxy-explain

• Olu

Like the phone.. Got 16 GB of memory in UK . I know some people complained about various features but I wouldn't use most of them

The video calling thing bugged me but when I had video calling I can count the number of times I used it on one hand. In built memory does not bug me cause 16gb is more than enough

The only short comings I see based on what I use it for is

1. No built in YouTube app so it goes to the mobile version. Now my hd2 was crystal clear and this is just pants

2. Seems you can't copy and paste links or text on websites.. Maybe I'm wrong and there is a way to do it but it just seems like something so basic to leave out.

For a first attempt for a nee OS its not bad.. Hope it improves

• jacktackle

Anonymous, 26 Oct 2010i agree. this can never be an iphone killer and am sure there wi... morey do Galaxy S do not come close to Iphone?? when i used Iphone an holding a galaxy s now. the super amoled screen defeats any giving screen in the market at present. iphone's screen is never enough compared to galaxy S. Iphone is all name and Galaxy S / HD2 are real cool phones

• rifi06

htc hd2 better than this no need to buy this phone... if i want one than i buy hd2...

• mGWL

GentiL, 28 Oct 2010You are great. I always read your RESPONSE with PLEASURE. It ... morei completely agree with you!

• GentiL

Anthony, 23 Oct 2010Guys, the new windows mobile 7 is not an upgrade from windows mo... moreYou are great. I always read your RESPONSE with PLEASURE.

It seems you know a lot in this case.

I'm thinking again to get a WP7. I had the HTC Touch-Pro, but I was never glad with haveing it.

You let me know WHY the WP7 will be beter.

THANKS again. ;-)

• haman

I am not buying any mobile till december 2010 and waiting win mob phone 7 BUT seems it is big FAIL! they wana hit the market? with that?

Main disadvantages:

No system-wide file manager
No videocalling
Limited third-party apps availability
No Bluetooth file transfers
No USB mass storage mode
No multitasking
No copy/paste
Too dependent on Zune software for computer file management and syncing
No music player equalisers
No Flash or Silverlight support in the web browser
No sign of free Bing maps Navigation so far
No DivX/XviD video support
No internet tethering support
New ringtones available only through the Marketplace
Swapping memory card requires hard reset; cards not readable by computer

• mandy

it will be the worth i own htc hd2 and i never saw mobile that worth :@

• e

Anonymous, 23 Oct 2010ive had the htc hd7 since 21st. i was the first customer to get ... moresir can you get the imei of the device by pressing *#06#? pls answer me thanks

• cris

Is this phone beter then HTC Desire HD?
They are very similar and in my opinion android is better at the moment, but I think win7 has a potencial to be beter....
Thank you in advance!!