HTC One (M8)

HTC One (M8)

• AnonD-220044

Any one here please tell how much ram is free out 1.8 GB?

AnonD-283139, 14 Jul 2014of course not , it always says like that. and duo don't work . i... moreYeah, try cleaning the lenses.

AnonD-274519, 13 Jul 2014Just don't put your hand/fingers where the camera lenses are. Du... moreof course not , it always says like that. and duo don't work . i don't know where the problem is , maybe i should open and clean camera .

• Nick

Anonymous, 13 Jul 2014if you use cuted sim you will facing network problem*cut

The past tens of cut is still "cut".

• ank

Neo, 14 Jul 2014M8 has led notification my friend! for other Question M8 or Z2? ... moreNonsense. How u think that 4 ultra mega pixel is more better than 20 mega pixel. Specification was wrong.

• Neo

M8 has led notification my friend! for other Question M8 or Z2? ofc M8 is much better in performance but if u need only a camera Z2 is better for u

• islandmanstx

:), 13 Jul 2014lol.. why on the first place buy it if you already know that the... moreThe battery life on the M8 is real good, actually better than the G3.

AnonD-283139, 13 Jul 2014I have bought htc one m8 3 weeks ago , i have just one problem w... moreJust don't put your hand/fingers where the camera lenses are. Duo camera won't work if you cover other one of the 2 cameras.

one m8 or xperia z2

• :)

AnonD-282647, 11 Jul 2014I made the mistake of buying an HTC One M8, over a Samsung Galax... morelol.. why on the first place buy it if you already know that the battery is non-removeble? somethings wrong? are you Paid? ahaha.

rish, 11 Jul 2014yea you can get the normal sim cut into nano sim.if you use cuted sim you will facing network problem

I have bought htc one m8 3 weeks ago , i have just one problem with him , dou camera doesn't work i don't know why , it always says "Dou camera is blocked ,please make sure all lenses are uncovered " before i take a photo,a can't use any dou effects, can please anyone can help me how to fix it .?

• maxremi

Good evening friends, I wonder if this one m8 Htc has led notification???

• AnonD-220044

AnonD-276658, 12 Jul 2014I just received back my M8 after repair from the HTC service cen... moreHey Rekha can you please tell me how much ram is usable in safe mode out of 2gb?

AnonD-115068, 12 Jul 2014With 3g continuosly on...it lasts a day or little mire on modera... morethanks for replying, but what weather temperature surrounding we are speaking about, because I had Note 3 it was a huge difference between indoor use and outdoor use as it was extremely effected by higher temperatures.

AnonD-274519, 12 Jul 2014Only time my M8 lagged a bit was when I used ES File Manager for... moreThis phone is the best. No lag ....ultra smooth interface and very responsive screen and I have filled it with 40 GB of content. Still its buttery smooth.

AnonD-253518, 07 Jul 2014Do reply wen u get it back. i wonder the phone would b intact af... moreI just received back my M8 after repair from the HTC service center after 11 days. The phone was sent to Bangalore for repair.
Now the phone is working absolutely fine.
Rear camera which was not able to focus properly has been fixed. Also the rear camera lens which had gathered scratches with in couple of weeks of purchased has been replaced.
Before handing over to the service center I was wondering about the cosmetics of the phone after repair as it has a UNIBODY design, for this the phone has no signs of repair. Many of the review sites had claimed that this phone is almost impossible to repair, But they are absolutely rubbish. HTC service center has done a good job. I am completely satisfied.
I would advice to all M8 users to completely rely on HTC service network. After all M8 is the winner of user's heart.

AnonD-258697, 11 Jul 2014any htc m8 holder to tell how long its battery last, in case of ... moreWith 3g continuosly on...it lasts a day or little mire on moderate usage ......hope it helps

Black death, 11 Jul 2014Most of buddys telling m8 has no lags... I cant agree with it. I... moreAhahahahah...what a troll...htc m8 never lags...using it for over 2 months and it has not lagged or freezed or crashed even once...my friends also use this phone..they also never experienced such an issue....i wonder how much samsung pays u...

Black death, 11 Jul 2014Most of buddys telling m8 has no lags... I cant agree with it. I... moreOnly time my M8 lagged a bit was when I used ES File Manager for transferring a 1 GB of files on my SD card to another folder - and then my phone battery was low on power, so the phone used the "stamina"/or what ever it's called in English (my OS language isn't English) battery mode when it makes the processor clock lower. Other than that, no lags. I just hope to get the 4.4.4 update soon, hopefully we get more customization features.