HTC One (M8)

HTC One (M8)

How about these, they any good for gaming? Any lag?

• AnonD-482022

yo1, 02 Oct 2016Can anyone pleas tell me is one m8 received android 6.0.1 ? caus... moreI have One M8x and is 6.0

• yo1

Can anyone pleas tell me is one m8 received android 6.0.1 ? cause its still on 6.0 and even one e8 also received 6.0.1

• r1

D.E., 01 Oct 2016Definitely go with M8. Look up speed test comparing them and you... moreWhat is the storage space after updating to marshmallow ?

Should I have M8, 28 Sep 2016Hello M8 Users , need your suggestion. After a long wait I found... moreIm using golden one..it looks so clean i recommend golden one to u

• D.E.

r1, 30 Sep 2016Should I buy this one m8 or one a9 ?Definitely go with M8. Look up speed test comparing them and you will see the M8 is clearly faster (plus you can get it cheaper)

• vali stelistu

r1, 30 Sep 2016Did one m8 received android 6.0.1 ? I have 6.0 Htc One M8x

• r1

noname, 30 Sep 2016yes i've gotShould I buy this one m8 or one a9 ?

• noname

r1, 30 Sep 2016Did one m8 received android 6.0.1 ? yes i've got

• r1

Konvict Antar, 06 Aug 2016this is a phone of metal which feels hot in hand but not soDid one m8 received android 6.0.1 ?

• D.E.

navi, 30 Sep 2016where did get the mobile?Hi. I bought it on eBay a couple of days ago.

Has htc provided android 6.0.1 update to one m8 ? Cause it is still on 6.0.

• navi

D.E., 29 Sep 2016Hello. I just bought an HTC One M8. I got it at a pretty good pr... morewhere did get the mobile?

• D.E.

Hello. I just bought an HTC One M8. I got it at a pretty good price, and the phone is in MINT condition. It should arrive tomorrow. From what I've read, the phone still stacks up very well against today's flagships.

Regarding the question someone asked about VOLTE, I did some research and it appears that the phone does support VOLTE (at least with the Marshmallow update).

Does this model support volte ?

• Should I have M8

Hello M8 Users , need your suggestion. After a long wait I found the M8 at my budget(near), Gold Version 16Gb is selling at my Budget (near) 12k - 15k, where Gunmetal grey is selling at 18k - 25k in Amazone and flipkart. please recommend which version should i go with.

Just bought HTC M8 International variant through OLX. When I came home and factory reset the phone,there was a app in it called "KingoRoot". I downloaded Root Checker app from the play store. It showed the phone's status as "rooted". I uninstalled the app and then it showed "not rooted". Now the problem is that my phone is currently running Android 4.4.4 and I am aware that there is an Android 6.0 for the HTC M8, but when I check for software update in the settings, it says that the phone is up to date. It is not bringing up any OTA official update. Please help! What should I do? Any manual way of updating? Need Help... SOS...SOS...

pls help my HTC one m8 mouth pix is no longer work in normal call again until I put it on speaker. b4 they hear
my version is 4.4.4
pls my calllers only heard my when I put it on speaker

• vali stelistu

winot, 25 Sep 2016Guys how about the camera performance? Back and front satisfied ... moreIt's good.

hey my phone just went off ...can someone help me to tell me the problem