HTC One (M8)

HTC One (M8)

HTC are great... I always love HTC. I'm used HTC one and one x plus . But...why htc didn't put tegra 4 or 3 On all HTC model?
And HTC should put some thing to make My phone not over heating. Cause I like to play game.. ;(

HTC for new generation smartphones it's fake fake fake, for many reasons, such as graphic plates, to the camera,I do not know that what lies stands in markets and it keeps the price as Samsung, Apple and Nokia, the graphic part is there is no weaker than acer, asus and Chinese smartphones :(, htc is a shame smartphone !!!

Mobilemaster, 15 Feb 2014At least they should make some minor changes, for people to be a... moreIsn't the name enough ? Changing the design dramatically will only appeal to people who want to show off that their device its the newest model and not the older version. Li-on batteries loose their capacity about 8 % every year it depends. Also overall life expectancy various out can be 2 as you said , 3, or less in general but it also depends on the quality as I said my friend is still using a 3gs and its battery life still is great . That is a 5 year old phone Motorola usually produces some great quality batteries too. Cloud services I mean not just storing your files and data on the cloud because I totally agree that is not as fast as getting to your data internally.But what I meant is this today many services such as for example Spotify you get all your songs on the cloud and every time you open it it is there on the app ,that's a convinience. Or Netflix you get all your movies there you don't have to store anything on your device and the plus your data never gets lost. But I guess in developing countries these paid for subscription services are not popular or its not the education to use them yet. If you want more storage buy a higher memory version of the phone instead of having to deal with detachable parts inside your phone. As I said memory cards on a smartphone do more good than bad and all the people I know who have an S4 nobody uses a memory card.

Anonymous, 14 Feb 2014There is no need to change it like employ a new design pattern o... moreAt least they should make some minor changes, for people to be able to differentiate this from the One.
Now about the battery. If the life cycle of the non-removable battery is about 2 years, then it is OK, so you will not need to change it too soon(many people are not using a smart phone more than 2 years). You know that a non-replaceable battery change is not cheap.
You mentioned the cloud service. Cloud is still a feature which is not used by many people. If you ask me, I'd rather store my videos and pictures on my phone's memory. It is easier to access them, and you don't need Internet connection. Sorry, but people wants a memory card slot.

Mobilemaster, 13 Feb 2014Those things I mentioned on my comments, are important. I know w... moreThere is no need to change it like employ a new design pattern or something likethat. The only changes that can be done are minor changes on buttons layout or refining the sides. Changing the design every year of their primary flagship will make them like a clueless company experimenting every year hoping to increase profits by design just like LG was a couple of years ago. HTC has a good standart for their design they should follow that. I understand there are many people who want removable batteries on their phones but if you pu into a non removable battery phone a battery which is of high quality and last through the years it is th same. I don't see many people taking advantage of removable batteries and keeping multiple spare batteries on their pockets they just are thinking of the battery dies they will be able to replace it by themselves. A friend of mine still has an iPhone 3gs and its battery lasts as long as phones with good battery life and he has never changed it. But it seems rekindle battery is a selling point for many people on android phones so HTC should think of that. But as for design changes there is absolutely no need to make overhauls. As for micro sd card I don't see the point of them anymore taking in account we use many cloud services now days and HTC one came with 32 gigabytes standard. If anything they do more bad than good slow down performance, get viruses etc

Rebecca, 14 Feb 2014IPhone doesn't have a removable battery do you hear people murmu... moreApple is Apple, why do you want to compare it with HTC? Apple devices are sold as hot cake, but you can not tell this about HTC. Apple it's an old company, it has a reputation.

• Rebecca

Mobilemaster, 13 Feb 2014Those things I mentioned on my comments, are important. I know w... moreIPhone doesn't have a removable battery do you hear people murmuring about it including their SD card? U need to grow or else go and play rugby

• Scratch

as always CAMERA must suck? :D there are such phones with OIS and HTC not even come to 8mp at last -_-

htc just fix camera htc one are best phone now this phone just must have a good camera

Anonymous, 12 Feb 2014HTC ONE design is flawless and beautiful. Why do you people want... moreIt indeed looks very good, but they should change it a little bit. For example if there are 2 devices which looks the same, it will confuse you. You can get bubbled if you are not handy. :P

Anonymous, 13 Feb 2014They're not changing those things. And they dont need to. S/d an... moreThose things I mentioned on my comments, are important. I know what I am talking about. A replaceable battery is important. The micro SD slot it is not that important, if you get at least a 32 GB of internal storage. Sadly HTC is not doing well, so they need to change some things, don't you think? I am not a HTC hater, but I see they are going down. The strong point of HTC is their design language, but if this will look exactly as the One, people will be confused.

Mobilemaster, 12 Feb 2014If it looks as the HTC One, it is not good. HTC is not Apple. Ma... moreThey're not changing those things. And they dont need to. S/d and non removable battery are non issues, please stop saying they are. Its such an old tired saying. You're not getting that in this device go somewhere else. And no, not everyone thinks the way you do about this.

Mobilemaster, 12 Feb 2014If it looks as the HTC One, it is not good. HTC is not Apple. Ma... moreThats doesnt really matter anymore, I really wish people would stop saying that.

• htc fan

HTC m8 doesn't have beats sound enhancement

Mobilemaster, 12 Feb 2014If it looks as the HTC One, it is not good. HTC is not Apple. Ma... moreHTC ONE design is flawless and beautiful. Why do you people want change just for the sake of change when it is perfect the way it is ? Sometimes sake just for the sake of changing ruins things. Unless you have issues with yourself and you want your phone to look different so others can see that it is a new phone for you to brag and not the older one i see no reason overhauling a design which does it job and it superior to others.

If it looks as the HTC One, it is not good. HTC is not Apple. Maybe even Apple will change their design language after all those years.
The "no card slot" thing is not a good idea either, and maybe the "non replaceable battery" too, and the Ultra Pixel camera. If they will correct these things, they will have a bigger success. Sadly HTC is not doing well, so they need to change these things.