HTC One (M8)

HTC One (M8)

• TimmieTee

Is M8 still better than new Nexus 5X?

• rohit

Wasif, 18 Nov 2015I am in a confusion, whether i will go for the htc m8 or iphone ... moreI choosed htc m8 buddy ... nd now m fully satisfied with htc m8 .. reather iphone 5s its best

According to Pocket Lint who are showing MarshMallow proposed updates say end 2015 for HTC M8. Lollipop was an awful version of Android still buggy,,the most stable version is KitKat.

Supra, 04 Nov 2015Allways do an update on any phone because every next update prov... moreAnyone who moved from 4.4 to 5.0 will not likely agree. On the former things were a little zippier.

• Roshan

alexander, 15 Nov 2015i am using M8, from last 15 months, and i want to upgrade my pho... moreI think m8 always better..

AnonD-132620, 24 Nov 2015I purchase this one with dot view cover 7 days ago. unfortunatel... moreyour phone might be fake or the case

I purchase this one with dot view cover 7 days ago. unfortunately dot view function not running. i complete software requirement but not seen dot view. what i do now?

Mhd Nusair, 18 Nov 2015So we the users are waiting for the marshmallow update gsmarena spec page says planned upgrade to Marshmallow

• Tristram B

My laptop is 15 inch screen and photos are good at that size, not going to do anything any bigger and for prints 6x4 inches 4mp is ok. Most are using photos for facebbook and showing on HTC crisp screen so I think 4 mp is fine.

This phone has all the rest like audio quality in headphones and spkrs ,solid build ,good battery and screen outdoor is good. If you ae into selfie craze you get 5mp front camera.

I wish led light that flashes for for new message and when charging was bigger size. 9.5/10 scored points.

• alley

kedir Ali, 22 Nov 2015camera display & speed go for lg g4 hardware build quality ... moreboth has same sound quality? thatt's cutee :))

• kedir Ali

SKorap, 29 Oct 2015htc one m8 or lg g4? I need performance, display, battery life, ... morecamera display & speed go for lg g4
hardware build quality & battery life go for htc one m8 sound quality is the same.

• Tarif

When I get marshmallow on my htc m8??? & how???

• ella

htc is better than m8, its more durable. you can sync ur contacts and people on fb.and the screen is sturdy. i have one for years now, but the screen isnt scratched.

• Wasif

I am in a confusion, whether i will go for the htc m8 or iphone 5s? Any help pls? I have no issues with android and ios comfortable with both. Any problems in the latest lollipop updates on the m8?

• DCM

I have just bought the ONE M8, replacing my samsung galaxy S4. It is a nice device, well build.
My only problem is with the facebook contacts which can't be sync with the contacts from the people app. In facebook i don't have the option to sync contacts. What can i do? i am not interested in installing a special app.
Also i have cleaned my back camera lens...the pictures where not clear...camera lens has a protection layer ( it is well known on the internet)

• Lak

After update lollipop..battry is draining very fast...why is it????

• Mhd Nusair

So we the users are waiting for the marshmallow update

• jb

Samuzi, 15 Nov 2015Hi guyz..Will you suggest me whether i should buy Htc One M8 or ... mores5 does not last wth battery 4 a long period lke htc one m8.....better htc

• Khan

Before Jan2016 All HTC M8 will b getting the latest software Marshmallow updates.

• jibson

My first day of using this phone its touch stop. and I spent a lot of money before i repair it.