HTC One (M8)

HTC One (M8)

• smugokey

camera is not so good really poor in dark places. and ma ear piece port just stopped working dunno why. getting a lg g2 very soon.

• cheppu

APPU, 09 May 2015what is the diffrence between m8 eye and m8 which is the best? p... morethe htc m8 is very good model in htc

• Pinky

Pls help for the second camera is gvn at the back of the HTC m8

• g

what are the differences among m8-m8s-m8eye?? is it only the camera?? And what is of these phones is the best??
(*I heard tha m8 has a pronlem with its camera in slowlight is it true??)

• APPU

what is the diffrence between m8 eye and m8 which is the best? please help

• slayer

is the battery life is good

• shamziR

Some times My htc M8 is charging it'self, After i disconnect the charger on it😔
Any idea sirji??

HTC one M8 - china or Taiwan which one is better

• fazil fazie

HTC one M8 - china or taiwan which one is better please help

• Keke

AnonD-112585, 04 May 2015Plz how to get blink feed with weather in same pageBlinkFeed is one of my favourite feature which I use daily how I wish I could put some of the applications that I love. recollect BlinkFeed is kind of limited on applications, so HTC must also allow us to drag in our own applications used on our choices. Let's hope Sense 7 will get the job done. I'm expecting 8 or 13 Ultra Pixel on the next flagship of HTC. Nonetheless, HTC for life no matter what

• vijay

ocean 11, 17 Apr 2015Today I updated my mobile in lollipop 5.0.1 n it's working damn ... moreHtc is well excelent phone i have samsung note 4 too I love the Htc .even i updated to lolipop 5.1 its work great.only the camera has only 4 mega pixel but not bad .

Plz how to get blink feed with weather in same page

• affrihere

some fellows are talking nonsense here! since im using the m8 its doing good! i love htc.

• hey affi

ocean 11, 17 Apr 2015Today I updated my mobile in lollipop 5.0.1 n it's working damn ... moreyeah its fake news... itz working n a good manner

• heyaffi

JJ, 28 Apr 2015Does phone have support to 4G technology to access internet?the best mobile ever! thanks htc..

• ABDU

Htc m8 is the greatest phone ever..

Vinay Bane, 02 May 2015Is this handset having Dual mode GSM/WCDMA option? yes m8 dual in store long time

• prajil

can anyone say abt camra...its not mentiond in ful specifctns

• Vinay Bane

Is this handset having Dual mode GSM/WCDMA option?

AnonD-389159, 22 Apr 2015which one is better sony z3 or this one htc one m8 ??? im sooo ... moreIf you are looking for a very good phone which does what it's supposed too very well then go for the m8...the user interface, performance is top notch.. Z3 has some minor glitches here and there which can pop up now and then.. To be precise, z3 is more of a more show than go.. And the m8 is the opposite..