HTC One (M8)

HTC One (M8)

super fon

Mayen, 23 Feb 2015Experts, please advise about the lollipop om m8. Is it recommnde... moreThere will be only two cons -
Battery draining and little heating which will be gone after a factory reset,so i recommend you if you want to upgarde to lollipop factory reset it after upgrading.

• Mayen

Experts, please advise about the lollipop om m8. Is it recommnded to upgrade?
are there system bugs with it?
pros vs cons

baki , 22 Feb 2015My M8 may have a problem it is freezing sometimes I'll rather ha... moreTry a reset.back up first. Should solve the issue.

Best phone I've every owned period.... This thing screams premium and operates smooth as butter. The few flaws it has are being addressed on the M9. What would that be you ask? The camera which I'm perfectly happy with will be upgraded to a 20 mp rear shooter. The power will be moved from the top to the side which also doesn't bother me. If those few things doesn't bother you this is the phone to get.

• baki

My M8 may have a problem it is freezing sometimes I'll rather have a kit Kat this lollipop is not ok can I make update to kit Kat again

• SUDEEP

i have been using since 5 months , no propblem i've faced till now, tremendous camera, speakers and software with applications, go for latest update of software and enjoy this m8.

codes

• Gabe

Anonymous, 21 Feb 2015Please does this phone has mobile hot spot ?Yes

Please does this phone has mobile hot spot ?

• Arun

Hi,i compared z2,mate 7,Desire 820 and M8 before buying a phone..and finally i bought M8....its a spectacular product by HTC. Personaly,M8 is far more better than what all the websites predicts.....Go for M8,u wont need to regret.....

My phone charged in 4 hours!!!

• keke

AnonD-364749, 19 Feb 2015Does it overheat while playing Gamez. I play games sometimes close to 5 hours with no freezing or heat. I always play house music I can tell the bass that comes out M8 is phenomenal. after I did resetting the phone it's back to normal. I take full two days on battery. An android that doesn't freeze htc M8. Nonetheless, htc for life no matter what

• yogesh

if we compare performance capability of Qualcomm snapdragon 801 & 615, which processor will be better & can perform heavy task?? since 801 is 32bit quadcore processor runs on 2.5 GHz max & 615 is 64bit octacore processor runs on 1.7GHz for 1 quad & 1GHz for other quad.
Also which will give long time support for the updates of Android versions??

AnonD-364749, 19 Feb 2015Does it overheat while playing Gamez. NO !!!! If you play games for an hour it will be cool as ice.

Does it overheat while playing Gamez.

• Junaid nebari

exan, 17 Feb 2015Had my M8 two weeks ago and updated it to 5.0 and could not be h... moreDoes m8 hangs?
Slr camera?
Hw s it?

• viz

can we record voice call? if not then which software we can use for recording voice call. I wan to record complete call. my mean my both's conversation

• Ray

Does the HTC One M8 have Android Torque/Lite? I'm thinking of buying a OBD2 Bluetooth Scan Tool and it says I (must have TORQUE APP ANDROID or similar)for it to function properly.

• exan

Had my M8 two weeks ago and updated it to 5.0 and could not be happier. This is the best smartphone I ever had coming from iPhone and BlackBerry. And the camera is great no complaints whatsoever. I will be holding on to this until the M9 is out in the market and when the price will be in my price range. Overall I am very satisfied with my M8!