HTC One E9s dual sim

HTC One E9s dual sim

kiran
i bought htc e9s model and within 8 days screen is broken by simple pressure,display is poor, worst mobile

• satinder

worst phone ever . bought it on 20 dec 2016 , screen got broken within a month , htc repaired it for 6500/- and toke 15 days time . again the is broken just within 15 days of repair , and know i will have to spend 6500/- again . for a phone of 20000/- , i have already spend 13000/- on it . worst part is that spare parts r not available in open market . have suffered a lot on behalf of htc , a company like htc , how can they launch such a low quality product .

• Bhavna Dayal

Ever since I have purchased E9s, I have found it unputdownable. Whether it is the blinkfeed proving me quick info on a range of interesting subjects or using the creative scribble, E9s has everything to keep you busy. If nothing, I love trying the suggested apps, a new HTC feature. The Dolby sound is wonderful. The widgets of other phones are nowhere close to that of HTC. This phone is simply amazing and I could not be more satisfied.

• kcat17

Anonymous, 14 Feb 2016i gave it to my nearest service center , coz they hav it only an... moreSame here I brought it when it was newly launched, broke the screen within a month. I gave it to HTC servicing centre, have to wait for three months as it was a new model n the part was not available. They charge me 6000 rupees as well.

• aaaa

Anonymous, 14 Feb 2016i gave it to my nearest service center , coz they hav it only an... morevery true... its too delicate to be sold to people.

SAR value
0.442 w/kg (HEAD)
0.859 w/kg (BODY)

jeeva, 13 Feb 2016Any one changed htc one e9s display and how much they charged an... morei gave it to my nearest service center , coz they hav it only and it cost me 6000 . so i want to suggest not to waste so much money on it, as it will broke again and that too sooner then u expect ...

• jeeva

Anonymous, 08 Jan 2016Same thing happened to me. The screen was so fragile that it bro... moreAny one changed htc one e9s display and how much they charged and where u change just inform me

Anonymous, 10 Feb 2016Hi, Milan I have checked. You were wrongly demonstrated d produc... moreIt's OK
But this model is really nice.

Milan, 10 Feb 2016I have been using HTC One E9s since Sept'15. It's good. But I th... moreHi, Milan I have checked. You were wrongly demonstrated d products at time of buying...it's , front cam is 4 ultra pixel. Not 5MP..sorry for that.

• Milan

I have been using HTC One E9s since Sept'15. It's good. But I think I have been cheated by the co, HTC.As per the sticker on d packing box the pixel of the front camera is 5MP. But specifications say, available in d net,it's 4MP. Shortly I'll lodge a complaint in d consumer Court.

• leillainnie

best phone ever

looks good.. Battery is good...cam is little lacking.. processor is good...

Display is the problem, fell down from my bed (1 feet).. inside LCD is broken.. outer screen is intact.. Mobile is in service center for the past 10 days.. no stock.. price quoted 9k.. poor service.. this is my last HTC Phone for sure.. :(

Anonymous, 07 Feb 2016I bought this phone on jan 7 2016... just a small pressure the d... moreYes, same issue for me too.. display is broken.. and they charge 9K..still in service center.. :(

Priyanka , 07 Feb 2016It is nice mobile. Have a great sound quality. Display also nice... moreI bought this phone on jan 7 2016... just a small pressure the display is broken... my phone in still in service centre in Siliguri... worst phone and worst after sale service

• Priyanka

It is nice mobile. Have a great sound quality. Display also nice. I use this mobile for 5 months. No disturbance has occurred till now. You can higenend games without any disturbance. Love this mobile.

• Qureshi

HTC E9s is the worst Phone . You May be happy for few days later you will experience the worst service . Display Quality is V.v Poor . Just a small pressure my display is not working . I Suggest Samsung E7 is better . Atleast Samsung Gives Good After Sales Service . Just 1 authorized service centre i Jaynagar South End Circle Bangalore . IT City of India has just 1 HTC Service Centre . Very pathetic...

• priya

lcd display broken aftr falling from chair..have to wait for one and a half month for unavailibilty of part.have to use the ph with great care bcz its realy a delicate piece.

• naveen

I agree with most of the comments.it's display quality is very low.it's easily broken and to repair its display cost is rs.8600.too high better go for other brand.