HTC One S

HTC One S

• ab

I hv bought this phone on February 23
This is one of the best phone I hv ever used in my life. everything is awesome but battery backup is not so interesting. but if u want to purchase it then go for it.

• Dragon12

AnonD-119069, 01 Mar 2013I have a HTC One S S4 Krait with 4.1.1 version and it's occasion... moreCould be any number of things. Buggy app, buggy hardware. Did you try and reboot your phone?

• AnonD-119288

Fez, 21 Feb 2013Just got the One S in Mumbai, India (S4 chipset) w/out bill / wa... moreHi Fez, Could you tell me where you bought your handset? I am also looking for one with S4.

• AnonD-119069

Does someone know what's the reason of lagging in games? Is it because of low ram after jellybean upgrade or gpu? I dont know what's situation was with games like temple run2 and others on ice cream sandwich because i didn't play game in that time.:) it's such a shame that phone like this has a problems with relative simple games!

MachoInc, 02 Mar 2013Since I've updated to 4.1.1 battery life sucks. Don't upgradeActually i got a used one that was already updated to jellybean..
But the battery is better than my ex sony xperia p..

AnonD-119069, 01 Mar 2013I have a HTC One S S4 Krait with 4.1.1 version and it's occasion... moreI having same prblm..temple run 2 ,8 ball pool, subway surf are very much laggy in this phone, before this i was using xperia p, these games were much faster than this.
Really stupid

AnonD-33134, 01 Mar 2013Just got my Htc One s today.. Its just awesome..updated to 4.1.... moreSince I've updated to 4.1.1 battery life sucks. Don't upgrade

Are uncomfortable.

• sattio

I got a brand new One S 3 days ago, and the internet speed is too slow, I had Xperia sola before this phone and browsing the internet was really smoooooth.

If anyone has a solution for my issue I will be grateful.

• AnonD-119069

I have a HTC One S S4 Krait with 4.1.1 version and it's occasionaly laggy with games like Subway Surf and Temple Run and I don't know why it is? Please answer me ?

Just got my Htc One s today..
Its just awesome..updated to 4.1.1 is great, great battery time.
Very glad to see getting htc sense 5 to this phone.

• mk

4.1.1 jelly bean your means or4.2.1 in India??!!

• Diwakar

HTC One S is not available anywhere in Chennai. Every retailer seems to tell that HTC has stopped producing this handset but HTC Customer Care people tell that its out of stock because of its demand.Help me pls. Thanks in advance :)

• digi_bwn_india

Good news......Jelly bean update is available. I have updated yesterday.

Are beats headsets bundled with this phone..????
If not then how are the headphones which comes wid the phone????

ksag93, 28 Feb 2013Theres a good newz!! Htc one s wil b getting sense 5!! Stil i m... moreJelly beans is now available for download.I am using it.

• ksag93

Indians!! Good newz!! Jb update is available now!! Chk the update!!

• dmk

Great phone, i am using it for 2 months. Very fast and responsive. Also the design is perfect, better then all high end phones.

• ksag93

Theres a good newz!! Htc one s wil b getting sense 5!!
Stil i m disappointed because jb update is stil not present in india...i doubt that sense 5 wil b coming or not..

I am looking to buy this phone, because my czn just bought it and i can't wait to have mine too :D
The only problem i have seen in One S is its corners are fade with the passage of time.