HTC One S

HTC One S

AnonD-91214, 22 Dec 2012i really want to buy this phone.but afraid of home button issue.... moreNo buddy. Dont worry, theres no home button issue. Im using htc one s.

AnonD-92095, 22 Dec 2012Hey guys, I'm planning to get the HTC One S, but does the home s... moreHey buddy. Im using htc one s, never had no issue with home button.

• hari

AnonD-81444, 08 Dec 2012Hello. Be more specific please. What kind of bugs?Hi I bought this phone last week, I'm facing audio problem the beats audio gets is getting crashed while playing music and the audio stops while the music file is still playing

but let me tell you guys s2 and one s are in different league. one s dual core krait processor and s2 dual core 1.2 exynos processor. both have 4.3 screen display both SAmoled. on the interface its up to you Touchwiz (stability) vs HTC Sense (customazibility).

• Amit

Guys,
I bought this phone couple of months back and now I am struck by the "Home Button" issue. I ignored the posts about it on various websites & deeply regret it.

Anyone know if any fix has been made available for this, cause it happens to me lot of times now since my network is Airtel!

Thanks
Amit

Proud owner of this beauty for 6 months now.
The "Home-screen button problem" got me thinking before buying it as well, but don't trust everything you see and read on the Internet. My guess is that this is a very, very rare exception.

I've never had any serious problem whatsoever, except perhaps a couple of tiny problems with some sluggish Android apps. All in all - there's nothing to worry about, this phone is indeed excellent!

htc

i really want to buy this phone.but afraid of home button issue..
is that true guys??anyone facing this issue??
plzz rply

• Nikos

More volume in loudspeaker?Only for call.

• AnonD-92095

Hey guys, I'm planning to get the HTC One S, but does the home screen button bug occurs to any of you guys(HTC One S owner)? Please reply ASAP as I'm going to get this phone this week

• GeekHard

Hey guys, I'm planning to get this phone in a couple of days. But may I ask those who own this phone, are you guys facing the home screen button bug with the HTC One S? Please reply ASAP!

hena, 21 Dec 2012which one is best,, htc one s or xperia p??go with the htc one s! it's waayyy smmootthheerr!!!!!!!!!

• Dev

hena, 21 Dec 2012which one is best,, htc one s or xperia p??HTC One S is the best.

• Nikos

Any idea for more volume in loudspeaker?

• clarko

When will the htc one s get the jellybean update?! Tell me please¡

• hena

which one is best,, htc one s or xperia p??

HTC One S beats Galaxy S II on all fronts. Looks, performance, build quality. Go for it.

andrew, 20 Dec 2012hello, HTC One S or Samsung S2, which is better? thxthat really easy question htc one s really smash the samsung galaxy s2 its lighter thinner faster with beats audio better interface (htcsense) than touchwize its extremelu better

• Luca

One S is the best.

andrew, 20 Dec 2012hello, HTC One S or Samsung S2, which is better? thxdude compare it on gsmarena tool
there is no doubt One S is far better than s2