HTC One S

HTC One S

• Lloydinio

One s has an fm radio, but you need the earphones for it, the one s.is goodbbut the Xperia s has a better screen and more memory, but on s is a great phone

• gaurav

plz plzzz help me tech gurus
for which one i must go sony xperia s or htc one s indian version(1.7 dualcore with s3 snapdragon)????
does one s hve fm radio?????
plzzzz rply me gusy

• crack-core

M, 30 Oct 2012Hey everyone. I've bought this phone and totally love it, but wh... moreFirst make your HTC sense account, go to HTC club on your phone register your account than log in to facebook It will ask to authorise the Facebook allow to authorise in notification taskbar at top. And you're done...

• S.Ahmmed

I am thinking of buying a new phone but I am confused between Xperia SL and HTC One S.Any suggestion which one should I buy?

• snt

Which country made HTC One S?
I find this phone that made in Taiwan but all phone is made in Chaina

• M

Hey everyone. I've bought this phone and totally love it, but when I logged onto Facebook, it had some failure in authorizing HTC sense with my account. Can anyone please help?
Plus what's the new system up date?

• crack-core

balu, 29 Oct 2012im buyng a new mobile is htc one s is better than s2?One S is better.

• balu

im buyng a new mobile is htc one s is better than s2?

• Sam

paramesh, 27 Oct 2012The US version of T mobile is available in India.. search it on ... moreThanks man for replying.

I just saw the ad by seller , the seller seems to be genuine (100% feedback). I am little apprehensive buying from ebay.

As its a factory unlocked T Mobile phone , will there be any problems in future , if i am going for OS updates, i heard phones gets locked again if we do updates ?Please suggest , shall i go n but it from ebay ?

• crack-core

htcfan, 28 Oct 2012which is bettter one s or sgs2?In short One S is the best buy over S2.

I wanted to buy this phone... it's simply gorgeous... but then a friend of mine gave me an Xperia S for only 190... it was practically new, i've had it for more than 4 months and it works great...
anyway the biggest cons of the one S are the only 10GB of user storage and the lack of the NFC. beside that, it rocks. :D

• kelka

AnonD-71308, 24 Oct 2012This phone costs way too much provided that it's a mid range sma... moreIt doesnt cost more than the One X. And keeping the specs in mind, the price is quite reasonable.

• jils

kalai, 28 Oct 2012Having an idea of buying this fone... s it worth buyin... s it c... moreYou will have to buy the beats headphones separately but you can feel the sound difference even with ordianry earfones. Its a great phone. I would highly recommend it.

• jkil

htcfan, 28 Oct 2012which is bettter one s or sgs2?Although s2 is a great phone but the one s is newer. Thus has better specs. So yeah, One S any day.

• htcfan

which is bettter one s or sgs2?

• kalifa

some soft ware not work java

paramesh, 27 Oct 2012The US version of T mobile is available in India.. search it on ... moreYou dont get warranty with it right? I saw it on ebay but a little hesitant to get it. Is the difference between the S3 ans S4 chip worth it?

• kalai

Having an idea of buying this fone... s it worth buyin... s it comes with beats audio headset??? any suggestions plzz.....

Phone just received a "major soft ware update. Major enhancements and bug fixes."
Android 4.0.4
Where the heck is 4.1???

• crack-core

emgee, 26 Oct 2012I am thinking of buying the Xperia P, but also like the One S, w... moreOne S is far better in performance than Xperia P.