HTC One S

HTC One S

• nick

Had a hands on, this phone is simply awesome. Some ppl might have problem witn non expandable storage, but for me its a minor problem, since you cannot copy HD films to ur phone anyways..

good lord, that's adreno 225!

• bachchu

er_fran, 10 May 2012I just have received one this week. This mobile phone is awes... moreYou bought this phone in which country. I like to buy "One S" for which I may visit your country as it has not yet launched in my place.

• Tuesday

AnonD-48887, 13 May 2012is it correct that htc one s releasing in india this coming tues... moreI don't know, but it would be great!
Anyway, tomorrow we may find out!

• b3rs

Why on earth did they put no miniSD support on it? It'd be perfect and now it's just another phone im not buying... Shame on you HTC! Shame on you!

• Batty

Anonymous, 14 May 2012I don't think so.Good new for all HTC fans in INDIA.

I called HTC customer care, They said that ONE S will be definitely launched in INDIA, they have the plans. They said that in JUNE it is going to hit INDIAN stores...

• Meiki

when this phone will be released in Malaysia?

is it correct that htc one s releasing in india this coming tuesday is it true can any one confirm it??? please

Domz , 11 May 2012Hi, is the processor on the one s in Europe different to the one... moreThe One S has the same proc on international and T-Mobile variant unlike the One X which has a Tegra 3 on international yet S4 on T-Mobile (like the One S)

• Faisal

Domz , 11 May 2012Hi, is the processor on the one s in Europe different to the one... moreNope..they are all the same for the HTC ONE S

• anon

Anonymous, 10 May 2012Read somewhere that out of 10 gb something available for the use... moreJust picked one up today, you are correct.

• cata2202@gmail.com

Hi. I have this phone for almost 3 weeks. Unfortunately it has some annoying bugs. The major one is that my phone keeps acting as though the home button is repeatedly pressed. The phone jumps from the home screen to the Leap View rapidly, as if on a loop. This makes the phone unusable as it happen most of the time I try dialing a number. And it doesn't respond till is doing this thing for 3 to 5 times.
Another problem is that it looses signal very often. In battery use / cell standby it shows "Time without a signal" between 4 and 17 % (percent). And my friends keep telling me that when they call, my phone is turn off.
If somebody can help me with an advice please do. (Except "sell it" or similar / çause I try this too)

• Domz

Hi, is the processor on the one s in Europe different to the one s processor in America?

Read somewhere that out of 10 gb something available for the user , only 2 gb can be used to install apps. Can somebody clarify.

• LiFe.beyondEarth

Sam, 01 May 2012Should i wait for this phone in India or pick up Galaxy S2. My ... more

And about the updates, it is dependent on manufacturer. The S2 and One S have nearly the same hardware and both are "future proof" but if the company decides not to update, there is nothing consumers can do.

Thank God for custom ROMs.

One S is a damn good phone, no doubt but bear in mind it has only 16GB storage. For me, that is a deal breaker since S2 is nearly as good as One S even if it is one year old.

• chandu

when it is going to be released in india

• OneS Fan

Looks like HTC is delaying the launch of ONE S in India. Something looks fishy here. I think HTC might launch One S with some outdated Cortex-A9 dual core processor instead of Cortex-A15, as Samsung did with Galaxy S2. Following is the reply I got from them.

Thank you for choosing HTC.

We are dedicated in providing you the best quality service and answering your questions and concerns.

As per your email, we understand that you want to know when does HTC One S will going to launch in India.

We will surely assist you with it.

In this regard, we would like to inform you that as of now we don't have any information regarding the launched of the HTC One S in India. As there are no plans yet to released HTC One S in India and we don't want to give you any false information.

If it will released in India then you will get the information on our website and our facebook page.
Click on the link for our website : http://www.htc.com/in/
Click on the link for our facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/htc

If you have any further questions or comments, please feel free to email us or call us at our contact center 1800-266-3566, Mon to Sun 9:00 am to 8:00 pm.

Thank you for your continued patronage.

Let me know if I have successfully answered your question, please click here to complete this.

To send a reply to this message, please click here.

Sincerely,

Ashraf

HTC

• er_fran

I just have received one this week.

This mobile phone is awesome! The screen looks so good. it's so thin and slender, and at the last the photocamera takes a very good photos.

In my opinion is better this mobile than One X. The reason is his 4'3" screen are better than 4.7". 4.7 stars to be uncomfortable and to use all the funcionality of the mobile phone you have to do 2 thinks:
1º-To bear the phone with two hands
2º-Change position of the hand with unnatural position.

• Anthony

I have been so looking forward to the One S as the One X while awesome is just too big so it seems the One S ticks many boxes. HOWEVER, my Optus plan ran out a few months ago and been hanging out for the One S to be released in AUSTRALIA but inquiries to all that effect result in silence. Im a curent Nokia. I like others are starting to look at other handsets now. Just maybe theirs news soon on a release. Going by some of the comments people are really wanting the unit and its not doing HTC's bottom line by declining and or restricting the unit.