HTC One V

HTC One V

AnonD-49339, 12 Apr 2012Battery life of one v is very good. Yesterday we had power cut ... morehi weeds,
dose it support adobe flash and is it a worth buyin ph or shuold i go for htc desire s or hd isince ics upgrade is about to come in it please tell

dose it support adobe flas please tell,
and is it worth buying phone please tell or i shoud go for htc desire hd or s?

does one v have different type of active lock screens?

• dkeiz

Anonymous, 14 Apr 2012does it support adobe flashodv it support adobe flash 11.+

does it support adobe flash

• Garushiya

I am truly satisfied with my One V. I actually bought it for the Beats audio with a good price and I ended up with so much more. Aside from the good sound, the Wifi is fast and the touchscreen is excellent. The audio though is much better with the Beats headphone.

• mkr

AnonD-49638, 13 Apr 2012Back again to you... Still having nice time with the V, here ar... moren what about video calling..... is there any front camera

• robins

AnonD-49638, 13 Apr 2012Back again to you... Still having nice time with the V, here ar... morePlease tell me that I will get 100% satisfaction with htc one v?because iam going to take 2marrow.

AnonD-49638, 13 Apr 2012Back again to you... Still having nice time with the V, here ar... moreI am thinking of buying this.please tell me is there any problem regarding internet browsing as told in many websites.thanx in advance.

• sss

in poorvika it says it lacks fm radio& the presence of gorilla glass is not mentioned in any site.please some one reply me

cherry, 10 Apr 2012how can u compare both these phones there are slight differences... moreGalaxy Ace 2 Over ONE V:

1. Ace 2 has dualcore 800mhz processor which is >= to 1Ghz singlecore processor.
2. Ace 2 has 768MB ram.
3. Ace 2 has 3.8inch screen.
4. 720p camcorder on Ace 2 is better than One V.
5. It will soon upgrade to ICS.
6. Photograph taken while recording is of low resolution (=< 1280x720).
7. one v has good burst mode but Ace 2's burst mode will be acceptable.
8. Ace 2 has secondary Camera.
9. 14.4 Mbps Hsdpa
10. 2.99 gb internal memory usable.
11. Compass Sensor.
12. NFC (optional).
13. DLNA.

AnonD-49339, 13 Apr 2012Sorry for the late reply, and I have no idea about the lifetime ... moreHey Weedss, thanks for addressing the query. You & ahonda55 have been very helpful to all, especially with the last update of all the specs that he has loaded with personal experience, think that's more then useful then denoted by any of the websites. Thanks once again to both of you.

Anonymous, 13 Apr 2012does one v have active lock screensWhat do you mean by "Active"??
Anyway, you can not personalise the lock screen, but you can change the four icons that appears in the bottom, and also if you have a missed call you get a big notification on the lock screen.

**UPDATE**
I have tried to send files to Nokia N70 (old phone) and everything went OK.

AnonD-49339, 13 Apr 2012Congrats for Ur one v....check out the box its written as 4gb* a... moreThank you Weedss..
I got what you mean about memory but i wonder if the system takes about 3GB!!!! This is toooooo much !!
And about the bluetooth, i am very sad right now because my sister will not be able to recieve any files from my phone !!
Anyway, the phone runs OK untill now, only once, the icons on the lock screen disappeared and there was no way to get them back untill i restarted the phone, everything else is ok.. and i will post any problems I have.
Greetings

AnonD-49638, 13 Apr 2012Back again to you... Still having nice time with the V, here ar... moreCongrats for Ur one v....check out the box its written as 4gb* and some where at the bottom its mentioned with a * that the OS utilizes part of the storage.
This is common for any smart phone, they all utilise a good part of the internal storage....take example of Ur wildfire s they say internal as 512mb but only 150mb usable.........and don't worry 1gb is more than enough.
Regarding Bluetooth, no problem for me so far every thing is perfect i sent files to many phones including v2.0 phones. Reset ur phone and try again.

Sn, 13 Apr 2012I bought one v 4 days ago but now my phone is totally dead. I do... moreTry to hold power button and volume up key together for about 10 secs....it should restart automatically. U said its dead....wat about its notification light when put on charge?

does one v have active lock screens

• Sn

I bought one v 4 days ago but now my phone is totally dead. I don't know what happened to it. Now I have to go to the service centre.
Can anybody help?