HTC One V

HTC One V

Sampada, 27 Jul 2013My Bluetooth has stucked up...On "Turning on"mode... C... moreGo to the service center he will solve it

Ashwani , 30 Jul 2013hey can anybody tell me how to root it to 4.2.2 jellybean ?go to xda forums and look up your phone.

Terrible phone! Am on my 3rd one and only 10 months into my contract. Texts messages don't load half the time, take forever when they do and it's constantly sending error reports. My 10 year old has an old Samsung cheapie that's better than this! Would not recommend to anyone!

• Ashwani

Augis, 23 Jul 2013It's quite slow phone, but then I rooted it and installed custom... morehey can anybody tell me how to root it to 4.2.2 jellybean ?

• Sam

Mo, 27 Jul 2013I just bought my HTC One V. can I remove the battery.cnt figure ... moreThis phone has a non-removable battery,so there's no question of taking it out.

• Mo

I just bought my HTC One V. can I remove the battery.cnt figure it out. help

• Sampada

My Bluetooth has stucked up...On "Turning on"mode... Cant share any files... Rest all is working fine... I dont understand what to do...

I had just bought my HTC One V in September 2012. When I first got it, it was a very good and sleek phone, it was pretty fast but only comes with 4 gb so I had to buy an SD card which was pretty expensive. I really like the camera and but the phone, SMS and everything else is reeeaaally slow, not to mention that it cracks very easily. I definately would not recommend buying this phone it is pretty bad.

• Sam

jigs, 21 Jul 2013very poor design...dropped from 1m only and display broken down.... moreDude,there is auto screen rotation option in "Display and Gestures".

• AlatiphA

HTC One V is already a rooted phone. I bought my already rooted. Ok.

• Augis

NIt, 23 Jul 2013can u plz plz plz say hw to root htc one v?? Sure, in xda forums you will find everything you need:)

• Cow

Worst phone ever, I got this phone 10 months back and since then my bad times started. Its processor speed sucks. It takes forever open contacts and make a call or use ur message service. Only good thing is the camera colors of the phone, but its really not worth it. Sucks !

• NIt

Augis, 23 Jul 2013It's quite slow phone, but then I rooted it and installed custom... morecan u plz plz plz say hw to root htc one v??

• Augis

It's quite slow phone, but then I rooted it and installed custom ROM (Shpongle, 4.2.2 android), now it's like a new, works smoothly and there is new features also:)

• ubaid

parvez, 22 Jul 2013smart phone one s is better than one v

worst phone n worst service fed up from dis phone and i will suggest you not to buy it battery problem display was broken just fallen once it hangs a lot.. i am using it since 1 year and i m really fed up from this

• mAh

Pls dont buy this mobile...this takes about one minute to see msg inside while opening msg. and contacts..too.its poor mobile..camera quality is only amazing otherwise waste mobile...processor should have been dual core or quad core...while gaming it is strucking a lot even if it will be a small mb of games..i have been using mobile since 10 months..but really poor handset from HTC

• parvez

smart phone

• htc user

awesome. phone
not hanging like Nokia Samsung
camera awesome
252 ppi pixel density
720 p HD videos play fluently
screen medium results increase battery backup
touch is awesome
color is bad and HTC symbol not attractive like apple blackberry
USB speed is swift
flash is awesome
ram is 512 Mb but 100-220 MB always to use.

nice phone compaired to another

• jigs

very poor design...dropped from 1m only and display broken down....no screen auto rotation....Bluetooth problem....heat up n battery drain problems...worth to buy...