HTC One X+

HTC One X+

• one x+ or butterfly

Dear frndz I got my one x+ a month ago its an awosome device is It worth it to upgrade to HTC butterfly money is Not an issue but is it really worth it ?
Thanks n regards to all

• ooglio

AnonD-102230, 18 Jan 2013And what about battery backup on normal usage??what network are you on? GSM or 3G? 3G will eat up your battery more, i'm not always online so I only switch to 3G when I go online using my mobile data, i've been able to make my battery last for two days of light to moderate usage i used these tips mainly http://bit.ly/10FeIQ8

And what about battery backup on normal usage??

• Jincloud

sam, 17 Jan 2013Hi everyone.. I'm a new user of htc one x+. my device is 5 days ... moreHi sam.. I also own an HTC one x+. My phone brightness is set at 75%. Power saver is off, wifi and mobile data. My normal used is texting and some calls. My phone can reach up to two days. Charging time is only 2 hours. Maybe that depends on how you used your phone like playing games on longer hours..

• dudemike

@cveks: thank you.
@sam: yes that is the normal charge time, 3 hours since we have a 2100mh batt pack.

Anonymous, 18 Jan 2013Well don' know about your battery draining problem but my One X+... moreWhat about ur phone battery back up ?

sam, 17 Jan 2013Hi everyone.. I'm a new user of htc one x+. my device is 5 days ... moreWell don' know about your battery draining problem but my One X+ too takes the same amount of time to charge up fully.

Anonymous, 16 Jan 2013its a good phone but it doesnt have the one up on the S III as i... morewhy would u need memory slot for a 64gb built in memory? cloud servers are excluded.. wtf?

• sam

Hi everyone.. I'm a new user of htc one x+. my device is 5 days old. My device is taking 3 hours to charge from 10% to 100% and battery is draining in about 8 to 10 hours, I'm applying all necessary things to get battery up like(power saver ON, turnig off wifi and mobile data when not in use, sleep time 30 seconds, app killer etc etc) even though i'm just getting 7 to 8 hours of backup.. Its very annoying for me and the thing im very much worried about is it's charging time.. IS IT NORMAL WITH ALL USERS?? ORELSE I'M ONLY FACING THIS PROBLEM.. PLEASE reply all htc onex+ users.. Beside this phone is tooo awesome.

dudemike, 17 Jan 2013Yes, there is a radio on this fon. I have a question. how do yo... moreThis is normal RAM usage. That doesnt mean that all that RAM is used it means that RAM is cached by Android , so if you do something on device, response is faster because some part of RAM is cached. Same applies on Linux PC's as well.

Few of my friends have Samsung Galaxy S3 and they all complain on lag which they get when you try to click on phone or contacts icon . Also one of them told me that lag came after he installed latest update from Samsung for his device. So problem must be software related , some sort of bug of TouchWiz. I am using my One X+ for 3rd week now and I can tell you that Sense UI 4.0 is super fast and I NEVER noticed any lag at all .

Sites do not mention it but yes there's an app for FM, so there is one

• pyknic

is there redio , 17 Jan 2013Is there radio in this device or not pls answer me soon it's radio built-in

• dudemike

Yes, there is a radio on this fon.
I have a question. how do you guys lower down the RAM usage, mine is always at 860-890. Can I lower it down below 500 or 860 is the nornmal RAM usage?

• is there redio

AnonD-44302, 13 Jan 2013akbalboa, u damn need classes to use your one x+...a bad camera.... moreIs there radio in this device or not pls answer me soon

[deleted post]You didn't even bother to say the reason?

• smitha

StalkeR, 16 Jan 2013I use this phone now for 2 weeks and its absolutely brilliant! ... moreTry XDA developers forum

• StalkeR

I use this phone now for 2 weeks and its absolutely brilliant!

I have 2 Q's ?

- Is there a mod community for this device ?
I searched for like Cyanogenmod 10 for this device but i found nothing...

- Where or when will be getting updated to the new Android 4.2 or Sense 5 ?

Greetz

its a good phone but it doesnt have the one up on the S III as it has no removable battery and no expandable memory

I have started using this Phone yesterday only, so far so good, no complains on heating which was a major problem when last time I opted for One X, Front Cam is really nice & better than SGS III/Note II in my view...
Sound Quality is pretty good especially Speaker Phone Option which I require for my professional engagements very often. Yet to check gaming part fully ... just played Angry Birds Star Wars Edn. & cleared 17 levels in 1 shot .. that's it!!!