HTC One X AT&T

HTC One X AT&T

ali, 20 Sep 2013hi,i have htc one x at&t, could u plz tell me how u upg... morego to xdadevelopers and search .u need to unlock bootloader and rooting for this upgrade.

• white

I bought the HTC one x at&t, it is very beautifully mobile very very very amazing,camera and video clarity is very very awesome, iinternets very fast , touch is very very awesome,I really very very happy!

My htc one x at&t but not update why

Vijay, 05 Oct 2013I am using HTC ONE X AT&T unlock in india. Its runing o... moreyou have to come to the states to receive your update since its us at&t phone, but hasnt been released here anyway. we're still on 4.1.1, i read that we should get 4.2.2 before the end of 2013 and possibly might get 4.3 sometime next year. Time to upgrade..

• AnonD-193531

Vijay, 05 Oct 2013I am using HTC ONE X AT&T unlock in india. Its runing o... moreSame for me.. I live in Georgia (country) and have at&t one x..
I don't think it will get 4.2.2..
Maybe 4.1 Jelly Beam is the last update for at&t version one x :X

• Vijay

I am using HTC ONE X AT&T unlock in india. Its runing on Andriod 4.1.1

In india HTC ONE X got Android 4.2.2 with Sense 5 update. But When I check for update its show no updates.

I am really not sure when my will get update.

• Rey

It's Micro SIM card not Mini SIM card.

• XAmeen

Micro SIM card not mini SIM.

• saad

cbccnu, 26 Aug 2013i have this phone it is really complee phone.it has notific... moreHow did you updated it to sense five and 4.2

• ali

cbccnu, 26 Aug 2013i have this phone it is really complee phone.it has notific... morehi,i have htc one x at&t, could u plz tell me how u upgrade your cell to android 4.2. i m waiting my frnd.

hai frnds ..can you help me please.....i have a at&t htcone x i am facing a problem with this..when i turn on front camra..immidiatly the camra got hanged but mobile work properly....can anybody help me
my email id is rc8242@gmail.com

• cbccnu

i have this phone it is really complee phone.it has notification light, good camera ,htc build quality always good, good battery life,qualcom processor so we can get future android versions unoficially.now im using custom rom with sense5 android 4.2.

• Highergenius

Got an unlocked at&T one x on tmobile. everything works, lte works getting 13,14+ Mbps

• Kenxhin

raj, 12 Jul 2013Hi i am usinh HTC one X AT&T and got problem with the t... moreSame problem here, except it's the top 10%. what did you try?.

Where can i get some free games to download and install

• Ďream boy

i have this phone it is truelly a bull shit temple run n other games not run smoothly dont buy it its resale is aldo very lowh

• raj

Hi i am usinh HTC one X AT&T and got problem with the touch screen only the bottom part of touch screen and the capacitive buttons in the bottom are not working,but remaining part of screen is working please provide any solution im from india

• shiraz

i need to use viber calling , Fring . Whats up & skype is it working on htc one at&t 4g phone??? please help me soon

• Alim mohamed Salih

It work in india 4G network.?

• pao

Anonymous, 05 Dec 2012i had this problem too ahd u can solve it selected 4g inste... moredial *#*#4636#*#* then go to phone options select the kind of signal you want