HTC Touch Diamond

HTC Touch Diamond

• HTC Touch Diamond

How satisfied are you with the HTC Touch Diamond, I want to buy and to see what are your opinions

• deeptha

I have being using this phone from beginning of this year(2009), that means already 6 months and let me tell you it's a superb phone. Before buying, I have compared it with Samsung Omnia (by playing with them in phone shops) as features & price of both phones were almost same. But I found the touch interface of Diamond is far better than Omnia and now I know I made the right decision.
Browsing, email, phone book text messaging, all excellent. GPS is wonderful, I use it quite frequently. This phone and HTC Touch Diamond2 are the only options in the market at this small size with this many feature.
Complains I have so far: 1-Battery life not good worst when using GPS, you need to keep connected to car charger for GPS. 2-It has become little slow some times, but please note I have applied some tweaks and changed some setting. 3-Camera is not good, but for me I don't use it much and this is not an issue.
That's it and that's all. This is a great phone.

• naftali

rajan, 01 Jun 2009do u get an error downloading the file from website or installin... moreyes i got the error 'file version error'

• Castro

Do u know how to install msn on this HTC I have the t-mobile version and Im getting the error "is not a valid pocket pc application"

• abq

i m pda lover,n i bought it n then sold after two weeks cuz its screen is so small n u cant use touch flo easily,cam result is also weak and pda should b with micro sd.......

• dzul

hi
can anybody tell me how to change or exit from mail account from my HTC Diamond. I have setting it for manual but it still became auto.That mean the internet will turn on along a day and it make me to pay more for a bill that i never use for mail. I hope i will got reply from fan that master for setting this phone. Plse give some advise asap. My e-mail dzul5423@yahoo.com

• karteek

hi friends this is karteek i would like to buy htc diamons now i heard that there r some problems in diamond like touch problem can i know the details about it plzzzz

• Nafees

Anyone knows what is the retail price [say from Sim Lim Square] of HTC Touch Diamond & HTC Touch Diamond 2 in Singapore? A quick response will be really helpfull...

• SDM

I have experienced that once in two days, I have to restart my htc because opera mini fails to load. I usually go to start ->settings, connections tab and then connection setup. the phone configures the settings and restarts for effects to take place. After this, the browser works well again. Has anyone experienced this too? I am hoping that this problem will go away after updating the rom to 1.93.720.4. Presently, my rom is 1.93.720.2

brandi, 17 Jun 2009is there anyway to connect my htc diamond internet to my compute... moreYes there is You will need the following though.
Obviuosly a PC and the HTC but you will also need to have Microsoft Active sync 4.5 or later.
Now what you do is that before connecting HTC to PC. Go to Start>programs>internet sharing> and select how you will connect your HTC to your PC and the network connection. then connect the HTC to the PC and you set. that again. (Start>programs>internet sharing> and select how you will connect your HTC to your PC and the network connection.) Good luck :)

• RAJEEV

brandi, 17 Jun 2009is there anyway to connect my htc diamond internet to my compute... morego to start> programs > internet sharing.. select usb as connection type and relevant data connection name and then connect usb cable to ur computer

• brandi

is there anyway to connect my htc diamond internet to my computer so i can use the internet off my phone onto my computer? i use to do this wit my blackberry... plz help u can txt me 6627693790

• Ibrahim Wahb

I think the hTC group is very usefull and many facilities , I had hTC touch one year ago, now i,ll buy hTC diamond , There an offer now
if anyone from Egypt have idea about it please tell me

• nokia man

I love its performance but if it would feature TV out port and a little high definition camera.....is there any way to connect tv?

• rajeev

anuj, 14 Jun 2009where did u get this file ....... for outgoing email thing.....just google 'Windows Mobile 6.1 Hot Fix for Sending POP and IMAP E-mail'

ignore my post below

• rajeev

anuj, 14 Jun 2009where did u get this file ....... for outgoing email thing.....www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyI­D=d9d71b2e-d2dd-44f2-86e5-1e53aad7fb7a

or just google "Windows Mobile 6.1 Hot Fix for Sending POP and IMAP E-mail"

• rajeev

anuj, 14 Jun 2009where did u get this file ....... for outgoing email thing.....it was on the microsoft website under windows mobile.. i got there thru a link

or just google the text below.. it ll take u to required microsoft websites page

Windows Mobile 6.1 Hot Fix for Sending POP and IMAP E-mail

• hopeday

Thank you both Rajeev and Gray, your points have been helpful.

• ivan

got chinese laguase ma???

• Dj casanova

faces network situation in all areas