HTC Touch HD

HTC Touch HD

hey guys
can anyone tell me the sound quality of the external speaker of this mobile?

• XMAN

get my touch hd moro i will give you my verdict

is there anyone here in U.S who's this phone with t-mobile
how does it go

• Anthony

car-mon, 28 Jan 2009I just received the HTC HD Touch today very thing is great accep... morefor all you out the that want the screen to auto rotate in all programs.

HTC LOVER, 28 Jan 2009i want to ask how is the battery life of htc touch hd? Battery life is good, I left mine in the office all weekend and it still had 3 bars of battery life on monday morning :0)

• Tucks

I'm having real trouble with my music management on the touchflow. Somebody please help.

If I transfer a few tracks from one artist and some of the Titles are displayed with a capital letter then it displays two, three or more Artists for the same band. Thus i can't just play all tracks for that one artist , and my libary just looks a mess. Sorry i'm finding it hard to explain myself!

e.g. Fatboy slim, could be displayed as:

Fatboyslim
FatBoy Slim
fatboyslim

now even when I change the name of the artist so that they all display the same characters. It still stays in this format!!!!! AAARGGGGHHHHH.

Is it just me with this problem????

• HTC LOVER

i want to ask how is the battery life of htc touch hd?

• Tucks

Anonymous, 27 Jan 2009Just go to the 'Today' setting, you can change it to a reddish c... moreYes!!! It's definatley advised. Obviously nowhere near as many threats as a desktop computer. Kaspersky offer really really good protection. It comes free with their internet security package. RRP 24.99.

• wexr

After playing with it for some time, I found a tab where it was possible to slide the performance of the mobile of the cost of battery time. Now that I want to try it, I cant find it again?

Anyone who knows how to get into that tab.

• bmlkfan

i need a really reliable GPS software for ASIA and more specifically, the Middle East.

• lordsam

hey guys
can anyone tell me the sound quality of the external speaker of this mobile?

• car-mon

I just received the HTC HD Touch today very thing is great accept for the screen it dose not rotate for landscape view. can someone help me am i missing

• HAmmerhead

Best mobile phone ever indeed.... Blackberry Storm has lost my interest now

it is a great phone no problems with it by far the best phone i have ever had

Just go to the 'Today' setting, you can change it to a reddish color, or some other color.

BTWay, do we HD users, or WinMobile users in general have to be concerned about malicious codes on the web so as to install some AV software?
Thank you.

Is there any way of changing the color of the Touch Flo Menu from black to any other colour. i dont mean the wallpaper but the actual colour of the background of the touch flow 3d menu system. is there any way to do this? also, when will this phone appear on tmobile UK!????

• Anthony

hdman, 26 Jan 2009is it safe to buy htc touch hd from clove technologies?yes it is safe to buy the HTC Touch HD from Clove Technology. i got mine there in November 2008. this it the link

Need HD, 27 Jan 2009guys i just got one question. why the wallpaper on this htc touc... moreyes you can change it with a picture from your galery.
go tu setings,wallpaper and chose a pisture.

• arvin