HTC Touch HD

HTC Touch HD

• AnonD-200338

Hello guys, I have a problem with my touch screen it needs adjustment and when I adjust it through the phone it works fine for like a hour and then it goes back crazy its like when I dial a number and I click on number 1 it clicks number 7 I even change the digitizer but still the same help me out here plz
tnx

• ALi

Anonymous, 15 Sep 2013I have a htc touch hd phone and the touch screen is not working.... moreyour mobile digitizer requires replacement, you can get cheap from aliexpress.com

Ali

• daisy

i was wondering how can one upgrade a htc 620s to windows7 this fone is out of being proceesed but i like it and would like to upgrade it to use it more efficiently

I have a htc touch hd phone and the touch screen is not working.Can it fix?

I have a htc touch hd phone and the touch screen is not working.Can it fix?

Can I install android on my htc

• yur

my htc touch hd t8282 is a bit lag can someone help me??

Heyy Guyz Plzzz Tell Me How Can I Bye A New Pen Stick Of Htc T8282 ???

this is one hell of a phone, love it, it was very good... back then. well... i used this phone like 3 years ago before i was 'forced' to move to an Android.

love the design very much, SenseUI, weather animation, it was so nice & smooth. very good response too. i won't mind if i have to use this phone again todays. i would say 9 points out of 10.

• Ethan from Israel

farhah, 11 Jul 2013my battry is to low plzz give me soution plzzz Buy a new battery from EBAY... They are ok & VERY cheap!!

• farhah

my battry is to low plzz give me soution plzzz

My smartphone has somme problems : I have no more sound we receiveng call or calling without earphone. In this case it is impossible to use normally the phone.
How to download also a compass?

my bluetooth is not working what should i do

my memory card slot is not working

Sheila, 18 Mar 2013We have the same problem here...its hard to find that kind of ba... morei tried to find out the battery in KSA but couldnt. any one have IDEA where i can find.

• Dvd

my touch flo 3d stopd loading

• waleed saad

it best devise and heavy duty work but need more ram to increas speed it.

• Sheila

Hussein salah, 17 Mar 2013i need battery for my device necessary please tell me where i f... moreWe have the same problem here...its hard to find that kind of battery...

• Sheila

Where i can found this hp battery in kch sarawak??tq.

• Hussein salah

i need battery for my device necessary
please tell me where i found it ?