HTC Touch Pro

HTC Touch Pro

• Dragonball

SciGuy, 06 Jun 2011I did a lot of research on this phone, and I've got to say that ... moreagreed. it lags so much and problems with GPS even after tweaking... I have 2 touch pro. 1 lcd problem after warranty... wont be getting another HTC or Windows

• jeff

Amazin phone, only bad thing is battery and it get really hot when you surf the web for a long time.

bullshit

• SciGuy

I did a lot of research on this phone, and I've got to say that I am sadly disappointed. I've had and used this phone for over 2 years now. The performance is sluggish. It's response time to open apps is way too slow. I am now having trouble connecting to networks.

There is an annoying glitch where when I try to send a text message, the phone goes to email instead.

The phone's keyboard is now at the point where the keys have to be pounded in order to register. It started with the spacebar so now its very annoying to send a simple text! Don't buy this old crappy phone.

• dass

good everyone just wanna ask what should i do..my touch pro cannt send any messages..the signal is ok and i have loaded but still i cannt send sms...and one thing i cannt also access my wifi..its looking for a personal certificate..this touch is very hard to access..i do all the things i know to access it but its no use..

please help me..
thankz..

• dikiman

awasome! This phone roks to the core!!!!

• picheth

Update to TAEL Rom WM 6.5 very stabel and fast rom. Or love to run Dual boot WM and Adroid 2.3 Gingerbread.

let's go to check forum.xda-developers.com (have all you need)

Best wishes,

• Tj Wani

Best One i use it atleaset 8 Months...

HTC is the best Quality product i must say......

• eirie

how the perfomance of this hp??
it is great??
is it worthwhile if i want to buy it??

you guys dont know anything about phones do you?
>all windows phones are smart phones.
>smartphones have high specs,they never last battery life wise,if you want battery life,stick to java phones.
>you can do more with the phone than the specs says if you just know what your doing ;)

Gigi, 06 Mar 2011how long does the battery last? (number of days)2 days to 3days

should i get this or xperia x1?

• Gigi

how long does the battery last? (number of days)

• Joe

milos, 22 Jan 2011how to download 3d driver for touch pro, and what is diference w... moreFild the drivers in the XDA Forums. You have to sign up with their website (it's free) in order to download anything in their forums. Once you sign up, and you log into your account, you can perform a search within the Touch Pro/Fuze forum and it will find it for you.

There are two versions. I believe you maybe even do a google search and find it.

• Ardweaden

Anonymous, 03 Feb 2011Do you think I should get this or the palm treo 500 which one is... moreTouch Pro is better, for sure. It looks and perform fantastic.

Do you think I should get this or the palm treo 500 which one is better

• milos

Joe, 25 Dec 2010I would say to go onto XDA developers website to search for the ... morehow to download 3d driver for touch pro, and what is diference with 3d drivers ?

is this phone a smartphone?

• Guest

Best Mobile Phone of the year. Very good phone.

• Joe

Anonymous, 10 Nov 2010Once I took off the Touchflo the device started working just fin... moreI would say to go onto XDA developers website to search for the 3D drivers for this device. I downloaded the community-made drivers, and they work great. I can get great frame rates for games like Xtrakt and Experiment13. Also, Def look into games and do searches on Google. To be honest, Windows Mobile is great for gaming, for those two examples Xtrakt and Experiemnt13. Also I have been playing Huff & Puff, Autumn Dynasty Lite, and Ivy the Kiwi. They are not the 3D games like Super Monkey ball on iPhone, but the graphics are beautiful and the game apps are really fun to play.