HTC Touch Pro

HTC Touch Pro

• bappy

i m from Bangladesh.i bought omnia few days ago and it last me for just 2 days.as nothing exite me about omnia after using it for 2 days.the display,music, user interface,making calls all dissapointed me.i had big expectation over this omni but obviously it make me sad.now i want to buy htc touch pro.as i never use htc, can any one suggest me wheather to go 4 htc or it will again make me feel sad as the omnia did.

• bappy

• Dmitry

I'm in USA, for a business reason, and I've saw pda "htc touch pro" in your internet-markets.
I would like to buy it, but I want to ask some questions before buying it.
I'm russian, so I want russian language support. Does this pda support russian language,
or is there russian language pack, which could be installed to add such support?
ps sorry for my english :)

• -

Does the keyboard letter prints fade?

• Andy

Denti, 06 Sep 2008Hello. Anybody try to install Igo 2008? I was installing IG... moreTry disabling "HTC Home" item from "Today". It worked for me.

i wish if it was thinner

• plwh888

i got my set last night.

see my mini review and sample photos taken with the camera :

Diamond is nothing towards omnia

• Shou Ji

Sorry, I mean Touch Pro compare with Xperia

• Shou Ji

With 528MHz CPU and 288MB RAM, I think this device more faster than Samsung Omnia and Sony Ericsson Xperia.
If Touch Diamond are great rival for Omnia, Touch Diamond must be compared with Xperia.
The design, spec and feature are quite similar. Sony Ericsson must release Xperia soon if don't want lose in market battle.

• Yagami Light

i just got this phone today and i must say, this phone ROCKS!!!!!

LOVE the 5-row QWERTY, caps lock key, opera browser, and the list goes on and on...

Get ready for 16GB MicroSDHC cards for Touch Pro:

where can i find programs and softwear to download free? is there a site with stuff for mobile phones with win.? this is my firs phone with win:D thanx

• ravinder88

Yes it's in Singapore already; Starhub, M1 and Singtel are all selling it. Check out their respective websites to find out prices.

great phone but for all usa users who got at&t 3g network.this phone radio will not pick up a 3g signal only gets a edge speed.the downside of a 950 phone.until they fix that issue i would hold off if u a usa user

• Denti

Hello. Anybody try to install Igo 2008? I was installing IGO 2008, but it doesn't work. The IGO doesn't run.I don't know what to do. Anybody have this problem?

• Chicco

The device was first designed to be released as a triband but i can see it now in the market in dubai selling as Quad Band so i believe that most probably these specifications have to be updated because also if you refer to http://www.htc.com/europe/product.aspx?id=49926 which is the official website for HTC you can see that it says quadband....

• ff

calvin_koo, 06 Sep 2008yup......is very slow speed......in fact,too fast.....

• calvin_koo

yup......is very slow speed......

I think i saw this phone publish in the straits times today... Singtel is already starting to sell it...