HTC Touch Viva

HTC Touch Viva

• tushar

can anyone pls tel me dat in touch viva full qwerty does appears on the screen na while typing a message or working in a document...pls reply asap as i m planning to buy this fone....

• NIk

Guys !
Facing a problem,
I tried to connect to Internet through my SIM Card yesterday, and tried doing lot of settings.
today I found that, I cannot read SMS nor can I write any SMS msga,though keypad is being enabled.
All i can see is white blank screen only.
I can view the msg on the preview but not in the SMS screen.
Plsss help, and give inputs or RESET is the ony way and will RESET solve this problem.

Thanks in Advance...

• Nik

Guys, Have a problem.PLs help.
I tried my Viva to connect with Internet through SIM card yesterday.
Later found that I cannot view my SMS or write new SMS.
All I can c is blank white screen only.
I can enable the keypad but, the text doesnt updates.
If i try to open the existing SMS, only blank screen and sometime "The message cant be signed and/or encrypted" this error message pops up.
Plssssssss help, I 'm really worried about my fone and dont want to Reset it.

Thanks a lot in advance...

• Rodrigo Araujo

Anybody know what the build comes with the Windows Mobile 6.1 installed in this device ? I have constraints about my security solution and the right build is mandatory to good working. Many Thks.

• pravin

how much expandable memory of htc viva?

I am trying to install Gmail IMAP application on my device, but i am not able to download that applicaiton, and showing me a error message on my browser is "Sorry, the Gmail application does not work on your TouchFLO. However, you can access Gmail on the go by using the Web version."

Can you help me out this issue.

• Gaurav Kumar

Ankur, 08 Nov 2009Gourav... here is wat u have to do... go to setting in the touch... moreHi
thanks for the reply.
But I am not talking about WiFi network. I am talking about GSM network signals i.e. my operator (Vodafone) network signals.
Thanks.

• havoc

Hi! Good day to all. I just wanna know if this phone can be upgraded to Winmo 6.5? Or is there an available update to this particularly 6.5? Thanks in advance...

• dranantshindhe@gmail

heard in due course of time there r some problems noted. is it true?
what i really need is
1. use ms office , to make ppt's
2. read pdf files
3. some books i have in "Compiled HTML Help file (.chm) " type weather these will open or not ?
4. even PDB File (.pdb) ?
5. flash player ?
6. internet

need ans to these questions from the users. it would be helpful if any one could reply me.

• nish

Irfan Mehr, 20 Nov 2009Anybody tell me Nokia 5800 & HTC VIVA which i sthe best? Because... moreTake a look at touch diamond or touch 3G , dont buy viva as processor is only 200 Mhz and there's no 3G. Diamond is best or else touch 3G, also HTC Tattoo is a great option

anant, 20 Nov 2009m tinking 2 buy this phone r there any problems , does all softw... moreno all s/w do not work as on the computer,depends on the s/w of the htc coz only it is supported by htc s/w and no third party s/w.

• ycs86

Andres Felipe, 08 Nov 2009Itīs an awsome phone. Nice design, good performance and handling... moreI share the same opinions with you! :)

• ycs86

Gurmeet, 08 Nov 2009i have been using htc viva since some months now,it is very nice... moreHTC Touch Viva can not be considered as a business smartphone! Due to its inconveniently small display size and the lack of a physical QWERTY keyboard! That's it!

• ycs86

Irfan Mehr, 20 Nov 2009Anybody tell me Nokia 5800 & HTC VIVA which i sthe best? Because... moreIn terms of OS, Touch Viva is much better than 5800! It's more flexible and expendable! But if you're a Symbian-lover and don't prefer Winmo OS then sure 5800 would be your no.1!

To come out of a "smartphone"-dilemma, you must look at the OS the devices are running. Because that will be the deciding factor!

• ycs86

anant, 20 Nov 2009m tinking 2 buy this phone r there any problems , does all softw... moreHi, I am an owner of a HTC Touch Viva! I have it for almost 3 1/2 months and I can say up till now it's doing very fine!

The only "problem" I faced when using this phone is the virtual keyboard! Like all other touchscreen phones, typing will be a "pain in the @ss" when the screen itself is smaller than 3.4". So if you have tiny fingers, then this will not be an issue!

• anant

m tinking 2 buy this phone r there any problems , does all softwares work just like computers?
please help me.

• Irfan Mehr

Gurmeet, 08 Nov 2009i have been using htc viva since some months now,it is very nice... moreAnybody tell me Nokia 5800 & HTC VIVA which i sthe best? Because i am double minded. which one i purchase?

• Chirag

Paulo, 17 Nov 2009Yes i have installed Gmail Jar on that phone. Just download and run.i get the following message when i download gmail application... "Sorry, the Gmail application does not work on your TouchFLO. However, you can access Gmail on the go by using the web Version" Pls. let me know how you downlaod and install gmail application on your device.........

• Chirag

Paulo, 17 Nov 2009Yes i have installed Gmail Jar on that phone. Just download and run.I try it but jar file are not downlaod option are given to me on my device..

• Nihal

Hello Everyone,
is this upgrade to windows 6.5?