HTC Touch Viva

HTC Touch Viva

• nidi

Ragz_, 22 Feb 2012Im using this phone for almost two years.. Its a Nice phone .. b... moreits good and powerfil phone.
easy to access internet.
good music quality.but i cant update os

• arun

can i get the pannel for touch via and what its cost

• harpreet

its a gem of a fone... value for money......i cant stay without it...

• Ragz_

Im using this phone for almost two years.. Its a Nice phone .. by the way, i hv heard that we can trim songs in this phone.. How would I do it? please help.

• sadiq

this mobile is very easy to handle and very smooth internet access.

• sam88

Very realiable phone ....running since three year with no fault in battery or phone.....:-)

• shohag

This Phone is relay nice & stander also.
I like this Phone & Its my Phone also

• balasheb

i want to gprs setting in live .

• jai raj kumar

The speaker in the phone is gets ON automatically while charging the phone and all calls i attend via speaker phone only and it is difficult. The problem occurs even after reinstalling the windows 6.1 mobile operating system in the phone. why?

• koti

don't plug in the charger while turning ON the mobile.

• hare

Edz, 16 Nov 2011Hi.. My HTC Viva phone automatically turns on and off.. I'm not ... moremy mobile is htc touch viva , my mobile battery compliant so i need a battery ,any htc show room are available in coimbatore....

• Edz

Hi.. My HTC Viva phone automatically turns on and off.. I'm not sure if it's a battery problem or the phone itself. Please help.. Thank you

sachin pawar, 17 Sep 2010 i dont know how to connect wi-fi connection with my touch viva ... moreStart menue-programs-comm manager- select wifi and make it on

Amazing

• sam

its been good so far but its touch is disgusting, as campare to other features and my audio manager is also not working for last few days ,plz tell me what to do?

how do i change the language on my touch viva to english...its spanish nw nd i cnt use it for months now...please help........

• myid09

bablu, 29 Sep 2011when power light of the screen gets off then how can we on our s... moreYou need to press power button to get display back.

• ravin

when i on the phone in the screen show pls enter password. i forget my unlock password.pls help me to
unlock my mobile phone lock.tq

• bablu

when power light of the screen gets off then how can we on our screen by pressing any key or there is any other option ??????