HTC Touch Viva

HTC Touch Viva

• jayvz

can someone help me. i bought an 4GB micro sd for my htc viva and it reads in the memory:

Total storage card memory: Not installed

does the phone detects the memory card automatically or do i need to install it manually (how?)...

• AMEET

i am planning to purchase htc viva, i mainly use my mobile for chatt and email with business colleague. so its going to be business use majorly. hope its a right decision.

• Heera Rathod

Anonymous, 01 Jan 1970Hey Buddy, I need this handset at a very low price.
Can you advise me the place where I can get this.
You can reach me at heera.rathod@eds.com

• mike dsouza

hi i had seen an application which helps you to get the HTC sreen on ur pc desktop. Can somebody help me to get the application.pls also will it work for the HTC viva model - pls advice

• D.K

Nik, 14 Mar 2009Thanks buddy for the website names for the games... can find hug... moreif u know any sites name plz letus know ))

• Nik

D.K, 13 Mar 2009there is an application called POCKET TOOLMAN v v v usefull u ca... moreThanks buddy for the website names for the games... can find huge stuff in there...

Regards,
nik

• D.K

Prince, 13 Mar 2009guys this h/s is awesome, however it has got one major disadvant... morethere is an application called POCKET TOOLMAN v v v usefull u can download it , it can gv u option 2 rotate screen 360 degree ok ))) and da best sites 4 applications r

1 http://www.freewarepocketpc.net/
2 http://www.wm6software.net/

thanks frnds )) and sound of Viva wi H/S is superb better then Sony walkman phones .. use orginal H/S and activate Audio Booster )) u will come 2 know ))

Thnaks agn 2 ALL...))

• Prince

nikhil, 01 Mar 2009does this phone have the capacity to run well with a 4GB card or... moreGuys this phone is compatabile with 8GB card so its fine if you use any card size less than 8GB-

• Prince

guys this h/s is awesome, however it has got one major disadvantage- it doenst have a option for landscape mode while accessing opera/internet. Please help if there is a software fix or any crack available........

• D.K

Lorenzo, 10 Mar 2009Hi again! I forgot a little detail :) Maybe you don't have a ... morebuddy i hav installed da application u gvn by link n gt lil e icon in programs bt i chkd all options in application bt cant see my instald java applictions like iv installed teashark browser java n few more bt cant see them no where when i install any java file then only i see them once n then agn they go lost somewhere ((( plz help buddy ((

• mohsen

hi
whats the problem when i sync the clock utomatically change even not to pc clock.one hour more than real time.all my text messages send time is more than real time.its 8am i got a sms but it says in came 9am.and please introduse some sites to filnd latest and free apps tnx.

• Preyas

blaze, 04 Mar 2009hey man i got the same problem... the difference is my sms clock... moreHey Blaze...
I am able to view correct time for my sms... try Hard-Resetting ur phone.... or contact HTC support..

• Preyas

Zainalu, 03 Mar 2009Can somebody from India plz tell me how is the signal reception ... moreHey the signal reception is Good... n even the call quality...

• Lorenzo

D.K, 09 Mar 2009hi guyz .. i gt few java application installed in viva bt cant s... moreHi again!

I forgot a little detail :) Maybe you don't have a java manager :) Here it is:

Let me know if it works, having this app you should be able to see all the java there.
Cheers again.

• Lorenzo

for the java apps go in "Programms" then "Java" and you'll find them there. The java icon shoul appear like a sort of "e".
Cheers!

• D.K

teniche, 09 Mar 2009hi , could smone help me wth the procedue to install Java apps i... morehi guyz .. i gt few java application installed in viva bt cant see them no where .. plz help me 2 find out from where i can access them ..

• teniche

hi , could smone help me wth the procedue to install Java apps in HTC touch P_3450.

try the dictionary called word net search it its good

• techfreak

Hi guys,
can neone help me wth the mobile dictionary for HTC_P3450 i downloaded on dict named wordy 2.0 & tried to run it on JBlend but nt wrkng :(
whr cn i get free mobile dict??

• Nik

kath, 06 Mar 2009i need help ASAP.. I got my htc touch viva for almost 5 months a... moreHey,
The SMS threading function is in the latest version Windows 6.1(Build 19971.1.2.6)the one I've,so which version are you working on.
I'm not sure but, this might be the reason.

Regards,