HTC U11 Life

HTC U11 Life

• Lonesome george

AnonD-565179, 05 Oct 2017for god sake its a midrange phone put a large battery 400... moreBro more the capacity of the battery and standby time increase the more the risk factors for the phone to get short circuit and explosion to take place and as well as if you study carefully about the cons of both LCD and OLED display you will find more towards the OLED as they causes more eyes straining and blindness so HTC is hearing from everything and studying deep to provide protection and safety with quality and innovation where as we just care about the artificial ad's and intelligence and slowly giving all credit to it only if we are capable of taking good pictures and have a knowledge on it we are the stars because the models from m7(except mid range desire series) till now all have a great underrated camera ever and worrying about the screen surrounding extra area that is for the protection of your screen but we don't see it we just want a hundred years of battery life a few crore mp camera and volcano proof Mobile with a few bucks huh!! Over the years we had seen many so called overrated Samsung,apple,mi,etc products to blast in hands or over charging time, and screen to black out and no warranty covered we only are the main reason for such a good company to be left bankrupt....🙄 Common bro it's a phone and it has it's limits just charge it done ✅

• Gidstime

This phone it really amazing I really do love it so much

my htc u11 life can not download or update an app, how do i fix it

• Steve

htc u11 life can not update or download app, how can it be fix

Anonymous, 23 Mar 2020O hv broken it's charging port. How can I charge it without... moreThat port is your only method of charging. If you are handy with fixing, you can replace the port yourself. Otherwise, you will need to find a shop, or send it to HTC. I don't recommend sending it to HTC, except as a last resort.

O hv broken it's charging port. How can I charge it without repairing ???

Meine HTC U11 LIFE Ist gestern Android 10

• Ilia

This phone recieved android 10 update, very pleasant surprise.

• B

I was walking my dog and he pulled the leash suddenly making me drop my phones (HTC U11 Life and Galaxy S5 fell from my hoodie pocket). Neither had a case but only the HTC got damaged - screen broke. I guess that's an unplanned drop test? Anyway I just managed to replace the screen using a youtube guide and it is working again. Having taken the phone apart and put back together I can say it is very fragile - the back is thin and flexible, the front glass has little support near the corners particularly - so be careful pressing there.
The Bluetooth connection seems to be really weak, even compared to my galaxy s5 from several years ago. I am happy with the photo quality though. If you get this phone put it in a strong case - I don't think a silicone case alone will be good enough.
If you have to repair the screen, there is a good walkthrough video on youtube but it is tedious to do...you will need to replace the adhesive for the the back panel with new adhesive. I needed a T5 torx screwdriver to work with it, and there are delicate cables for the squeeze sensors along the sides so be careful not to cut them.
I haven't used the phone much yet and am more utilitarian with it them so I won't comment much about the apps and speed or whatever.
Battery seems pretty decent - I have listened to audiobooks for an hour and the battery dipped to 99% compared to probably a 15% drop on my S5.

• Spanky

This phone is the absolute worst piece of crap I've ever owned. I've had it since they came out. I've tried to contact HTC customer service, who are in Columbia, and they are rude and extremely non-helpful. The phone shuts down on a regular basis and ejects the SD card multiple times a day. I was told that I bought it, so I should shut up about it. I asked for a supervisor and was told NO and hung up on. I was hung up on by HTC customer service on more than one occasion, just trying to get help. As soon as I can get a different phone, I'm taking this one to the range. It's only good as a target. I'll never but any HTC product again and encourage others not to either.

• Ilija

HTCfan, 24 Apr 2019Anyone using this phone for a year or more?I have it for about 10 months now. Excellent device. For the price of 200 euro that I've got it I'm very happy with it.

• HTCfan

Anyone using this phone for a year or more?

The most garbage phone I've ever owned. Stopped working after a month, returned it and got a replacement which stopped working after 2 weeks.

The two other people I know that had one had the same issues.

Also the USB C headphone jack makes it impossible to get replacement headphones when the included ones inevitably break so make sure you don't lose the adapter that comes in the box. It also means you can't have headphones in while your phone is charging, an extremely useful design feature assuming the goal was to inconvenience your customers.

• miki

My HTC U11 life suicide on charger. Work nice, charging, dead... :( Mainboard dead. Where I can find mainboard, used unlocked?

• DKS

Does any HTC U11 Life users have received Android 9 update

I've had this phone for a week and this are the good things and some bad about it:

Pros:

-Performance: Its buttery smooth, the cpu clocked at 2.2 helps a lot when moving through apps and opening them along with the 3gb of ram (Mexico)

-Screen: I based my decisions primarily on wether the phone had amoled screen or not, because i love the true blacks and functionality like always on display, but this IPS panel is really great beacause of the viewing angles, color accuracy and ppi.

-Edge sense: I can take screenshots with just a squeeze, genious!

-Audio: This is really important to me because i am able to play 24bit 99kHz audio thru the usb c headphones provided and it sounds incredible. Also support for bluetooth 5 and aptX and LDAC.

-Connector: This is not a big one but i like having the new standard of usb type c

-Camera: It takes incredible pictures, good detail and saturation, its not a flagship camera but definitely a very good one

-Front mounted fingerprint scanner: More useful for when you have the phone on a table, also is very quick!

-Color: The blue version of this phone is astonishing

-OS: Im currently on Oreo but love the almost stock android, just a launcher and a few boost and editing apps

Now the cons:

-No 3.5mm headphone jack and no adapter included: I need this to connect to my car stereo and guitar amplifier, so im gonna have to buy the original htc adapter ~ $17 dlls w/shipping, but you can connect a dac and amp adapter like the hidizs sonata

-Battery: I wish it had at least 3000 mAh, anyway im getting 5.5 hrs screen on time with 15% left

-Bezels: The bottom bezel on this phone is huuuge but at least it has nav buttons and fingerprint scanner so no big deal

And thats it folks i hope this review helped you out.... A little tip, dont fall for every negative comment, try for yourself and you might get surprised in a good way...

• USADave

Missing 3.5mm headphone jack is UNACCEPTABLE

Android 9 update finally

• Asheenlevrai

Bought this phone in a swiss retail shop.
- Type-C to 3.5 mm headphone jack adapter was NOT provided with the device. USB-C headphones (instead)

• Khan G

I'm living in KSA, how i can get this mobile