HTC U11 Life

HTC U11 Life

• Aadrian

Anonymous, 06 Jun 2018I wait for U12 life! When will it arrives?It will probably take a while before it arrives.

• Leone

Picture Quality is damn great!

• Timalay

Anonymous, 18 Apr 2018It's a great phone plus who uses 3.7 mm jacks anyway just b... moreNo one uses 3.7mm headphone jacks, because it's not a thing. Headphone jacks are normally 3.5mm.

HTC U11 Life from T-Mobile
Screen on this phone is EXTREMELY FRAGILE!!!
This has got to be a defective design.
2 screens, 2 months
Functionally, I am not thrilled either. The bottom bezel is poorly executed such that you have to hunt for the sweet spot (big bezel + micro sweet spot = wasted space)
Edge sense is not designed for daily rigorous use - a really dumb idea.
It triggers pulling from pocket.
Random uncontrolled split screens appear occasionally.
Want custom themes? You must go to an HTC site to get them!
True, some are free. but you have limited ctrl over them, and they are mostly ugly.

I wait for U12 life! When will it arrives?

Chupaero, 23 Jan 2018I hate this phone. No 3.5 mm jack. Industry is trying to k... moreIt's a great phone plus who uses 3.7 mm jacks anyway just buy a 30 buck pair of Bluetooth headphones and call it a day. My u11 life is super fast, great battery life, it's a very smooth

For anyone trying to decide between X4 and U11 Life please consider that the X4 is 20g heavier than the HTC. If you have an active profession which requires you to carry your phone while being on your feet all day its a very important consideration. Just got the X4 and have to say that though it has a great feature set, it weighs a ton. Its like a brick.

Does anyone know what camera sensors the U11 Life is using? I'm surprised as how well the rear camera does given it's modest aperture and lack of OIS, and I'm rather curious on sensor and pixel size, but I cannot for the life of me find any info on it. HTC's algorithms are even more impressive if it's a dinky 1.0 micron pixel sensor like the IMX351 used on the U Play or an Omnivision OV16880/16885. Thanks!

• Aadrian

Is the HTC smart display app available for the U11 Life?

• Moopthy

Anonymous, 19 Feb 2018Which one to choose, U11 life or Moto X4???Moto x4 is best

• jimmy

Anonymous, 19 Feb 2018Which one to choose, U11 life or Moto X4???u11 life

Helbert galarga, 15 Jan 2018Nice phone, at first I was worried to purchase this phone b... moreWhat about the rear camera, your opinion?

Which one to choose, U11 life or Moto X4???

What's with that giant bottom bezel? In a year where phones are getting smaller bezels this one is getting the opposite

• Aadrian

HTC should add always on display to its phones, would be very nice.

• Chupaero

I hate this phone. No 3.5 mm jack.
Industry is trying to kill what has been a useful commodity.
Sheer capitalism!
Innovation your face.

R I P HTC, you will never be forgotten.
HTC 10 was though to be a game changer for you
but oh my, you fail every single decisions every now and then.

Hire some competitive designers and advisers from Oneplus, Samsung and Apple.
That could save your souls.
What a trash. Space saver for a 2600mAh battery? Dafuq.

• codename

2600 mah battery...Really ....I have to say this phone will.......fail drastically

• Helbert galarga

Nice phone, at first I was worried to purchase this phone because of some posts but now I love this phone. Best phone ever.

When will this be available in the Philippines?

Small unsimetrical buttons.