HTC U19e

HTC U19e

• Devil

Ilija, 13 Jun 2019Check the spec sheet on their official website. It does say it.I just did and yes it says Boom Sound speakers, does that mean stereo? I guess and I'm curious if HTC will produce a flagship this year before going out of the business.

• Ilija

Devil, 13 Jun 2019This spec says nothing about Boom speakers like in U12, maybe th... moreCheck the spec sheet on their official website. It does say it.

Nice phone from HTC

Since when SD710 with 6/128GB option cost 420 euros???
These specs are worth mostly 300 bucks.

• Devil

Ilija, 13 Jun 2019It has boomsound speakers top and bottom, should be really good.... moreThis spec says nothing about Boom speakers like in U12, maybe they will update spec or HTC is cheap and cut this out.

• Ilija

Devil, 12 Jun 2019This actually looks like a decent phone from HTC, only issues I ... moreIt has boomsound speakers top and bottom, should be really good. I'm looking forward to this phone.

• Devil

This actually looks like a decent phone from HTC, only issues I can see: glass back, no OIS, no stereo speakers.

• Dometalican

ewiase, 12 Jun 2019when will htc ever listen? large bezels in 2019? they're trying ... moreDude, that's their niche. I don't like Bezel-less phones so I'm glad HTC's sticking to this.

• Force Majeure

ewiase, 12 Jun 2019when will htc ever listen? large bezels in 2019? they're trying ... moreThey are sticking to old traditions. ;) ;P

when will htc ever listen? large bezels in 2019? they're trying to be different but they should know that its not working because people are already getting used to the bezeless screens and its here to stay. either they make bezel-less phones or leave the game.

This actually seems like a great device!
The Snapdragon 710 is near flagship level and even includes an AI Engine.
Lots of Battery!
I prefer 1080p over 1440p for the battery life. I really can't see any difference anyways.
No need to talk about build quality as it's made by htc ;)

The only thing I'm worried about is the camera. If it's decent then this phone has got my money.

Waiting for a review!

The price is very low. Good job HTC. No one will buy it sucker

• mohammad sam

Mobilemaster, 11 Jun 2019wait, no ois, or eis? :oThis is not a flagship to have an OIS

• Make M8 great again

Mobilemaster, 11 Jun 2019wait, no ois, or eis? :oHey it include EIS, please check in other source

• jish

Anonymous, 12 Jun 2019This actually seems to be a really good competitor to the 3a XL.... moreAnyway it's seems to be more value for money.

• jish

Please release it in India

This actually seems to be a really good competitor to the 3a XL. Sure you're not getting the same camera and software experience but other than those 2 factors this phone is superior in every way. As far as I know it seems to be cheaper as well, the last step would be to throw in global bands which would make it a real 3a XL competitor

• Excelsquare

Here we go down again...

• Make M8 great again

Make Dual Messenger on your phone HTC, please

This one is like a mini version of Asus Zenfone 6 (2019), with the 3 important basics, headphone jack, card slot and a big battery.