HTC U19e

HTC U19e

Sean, 14 Jun 2019the pixel 3a xl is 480 with inferior specs though. a weaker proc... morePixel is massively overpriced like everything from google.
They are greedy manufacturer thats all.

• techkung

You never reflect competitors around you

• johnnygreat

thank God HTC is back and better, trying to bring me other product, bringing 3.5mm jack and memory card space, larger battery compactibility and likewise a dual sim support
trying to understand the market and create what people love will bring more customer to you not taking them away.
I know u are the first to add type c usb, don't take things away but upgrade them, and add more features to win or compete with market .
thanks.

HTC has made a very good discovery this device looks nice it is one of the top 5 smart phones of 2019 we love that but the company have to focus on color

• Sean

CptPower, 13 Jun 2019Since when SD710 with 6/128GB option cost 420 euros??? These sp... morethe pixel 3a xl is 480 with inferior specs though. a weaker processor, smalller battery and less ram and storage

Force Majeure, 14 Jun 2019Yeah, definitely, add another €100 and you can get a Snapdragon... moreAdd???
If i buy 50 eur worth food for next 2 weeks i still can have redmi K20 pro a SD855 powered device a true flagship killer

• Force Majeure

CptPower, 13 Jun 2019Since when SD710 with 6/128GB option cost 420 euros??? These sp... moreYeah, definitely, add another €100 and you can get a Snapdragon 855 mobile. I'm saying €350 is MAX for a device like this.

• Devil

Ilija, 13 Jun 2019Check the spec sheet on their official website. It does say it.I just did and yes it says Boom Sound speakers, does that mean stereo? I guess and I'm curious if HTC will produce a flagship this year before going out of the business.

• Ilija

Devil, 13 Jun 2019This spec says nothing about Boom speakers like in U12, maybe th... moreCheck the spec sheet on their official website. It does say it.

Nice phone from HTC

Since when SD710 with 6/128GB option cost 420 euros???
These specs are worth mostly 300 bucks.

• Devil

Ilija, 13 Jun 2019It has boomsound speakers top and bottom, should be really good.... moreThis spec says nothing about Boom speakers like in U12, maybe they will update spec or HTC is cheap and cut this out.

• Ilija

Devil, 12 Jun 2019This actually looks like a decent phone from HTC, only issues I ... moreIt has boomsound speakers top and bottom, should be really good. I'm looking forward to this phone.

• Devil

This actually looks like a decent phone from HTC, only issues I can see: glass back, no OIS, no stereo speakers.

• Dometalican

ewiase, 12 Jun 2019when will htc ever listen? large bezels in 2019? they're trying ... moreDude, that's their niche. I don't like Bezel-less phones so I'm glad HTC's sticking to this.

• Force Majeure

ewiase, 12 Jun 2019when will htc ever listen? large bezels in 2019? they're trying ... moreThey are sticking to old traditions. ;) ;P

when will htc ever listen? large bezels in 2019? they're trying to be different but they should know that its not working because people are already getting used to the bezeless screens and its here to stay. either they make bezel-less phones or leave the game.

This actually seems like a great device!
The Snapdragon 710 is near flagship level and even includes an AI Engine.
Lots of Battery!
I prefer 1080p over 1440p for the battery life. I really can't see any difference anyways.
No need to talk about build quality as it's made by htc ;)

The only thing I'm worried about is the camera. If it's decent then this phone has got my money.

Waiting for a review!

The price is very low. Good job HTC. No one will buy it sucker

• mohammad sam

Mobilemaster, 11 Jun 2019wait, no ois, or eis? :oThis is not a flagship to have an OIS