HTC Wildfire

HTC Wildfire

• bhuvan

Sherin, 09 Oct 2010I wish to buy Htc wildfire. I have found, the phone has problem ... moreI also thought like u did, but screen quality is good. I own the phone for two months. The sun light visibilty is good at higher brightness n for watching videos I find some what pixellated.. but its also ok.. however if u need to play HD games n videos, go for desire.. no other phone including legend n aria doesn't support HD games which costs 7k higher than wildfire.. so my choice is wildfire or desire.. none other in HTC..

• rishi

i want to ask since i play quite a lot of .avi and .divx format is it good that i buy htc wildfire
since nokia symbian phones doesnt give an option to play such format and its too tiring to convert videos everytime

• Anil

Mr.White, 04 Oct 2010Happy withe performance of Wildfire and the OS(Android) but man... moremake sure u have Advanced Task Killer installed in ur phone.. it will kill all apps runnin @ background in ur phone,, this wil help in little extra battery life

• bhuvan

• K

Does this mobile have document viewer? to view Word, excel, ppt files?

• chocks

hey vineesh can you tell me the possible reason why am not able to download videos or song on my wildfire using internet is there any setting to be changed as gets error unable to download cudnt get thru webserver whereas internet works perfectly fine is there sny setting that needs to be changed on the handset

Does anyone has an update on the qvga issue of wildfire? Some hackers are trying to hack the resolution. They are making it hvga. Is it true or is it possible?

• Vinesh

Anonymous, 09 Oct 2010even after copying files on the cellphone other than java (for e... moreHi,

which file explorer u using/installed. If not then download them from makrket through wifi or mobile netwrk Edge or 3G. In case you dont have both, try the link below

Install the s/w in ur PC, connect USB in mount drive mode and then
Settings->Application->Development->USB­­ Debugging...switch that ON

now after installing the s/w in ur PC, go in file->connect and select android device and USB connection and let it search for ur device.

In ur USB, there will be a HTC driver provided by HTC, just install that too before the above.

Using MyPhoneExplorer, you can install apps from ur PC directly to the device. follow the instructions that show up in mobile as well PC.

I hope this is wat u asked for :)

• Vinesh

manoj, 09 Oct 2010hi vinesh, i wud lyk to knw. in Wildfire how many msg we can se... moreHi,

you can create groups in contacts and then send smses to the group. Also through the messaging client you can add as many frns u want and sms them...Count is not at all a issue :)

even after copying files on the cellphone other than java (for eg apk or zip file)cant be located on my wildfire does nyone know how to find the file on d cellphone n also can nyone tell me applications that can be dowloaded on pc and then can be made run on wildfire

guyz pls reply

• Amy

Is there an option to change the language of the phone to arabic? if not can you download an app off the android market?

• manoj

hi vinesh,
i wud lyk to knw. in Wildfire how many msg we can send at one go.

• Sherin

I wish to buy Htc wildfire. I have found, the phone has problem with its resolution. Is the resolution is same as Nokia 5130. Some one please clarify...

• Vinesh

[deleted post]Did u try this:

Settings->Application->Development->USB­ Debugging...switch that ON...now try connecting USB and HTC Sync

• surya

Vinesh, 09 Oct 2010Sab buddy :( Try this: http://forum.mobilism.org/viewforum.p... morehey thnx alot vinesh...that forum is really gr8...many other softwares in that r awesum..
my wildfire is not detecting sync 3.0 on pc....so not able to connect thru htc sync,...any suggestions plz

• vanillaladiee

is anyone else having trouble with the turn-to-mute and lift-to-dim setting on the wildfire? i decided to turn it on today and when i tested it out, nothing happened. does anyone have a solution to this? it would be much appreciated. thank you in advanced!

• Vinesh

maddy, 08 Oct 2010thanks vinesh... thanks for ur suggestion... it worked... tha... moreBuddy,

didnt try that and also cant try coz of d/w limit...here are sum torrent apps, try them out from market or mobilism

Even I use same browsers.

• Vinesh

surya, 08 Oct 2010thnx vinesh, i tried to search those apps in market, bt there r... moreSab buddy :(

Try this:

if still the same issue, visit the service center, they will get it resolved :)

• maddy

thanks vinesh...

thanks for ur suggestion... it worked... thank u... can u guide me which browser is better to download movies cos I have 4 to 5 browsers including dolphin n opera but it tells downloading failed after 20 to 30 mins of download....
with regards...