HTC Wildfire

HTC Wildfire

• ssk

hi guys,

i am plannng to buy WF in next month. Any advice on the over all performance of the phone,pls?

• Vinesh

john, 07 Oct 2010The photos are just like ones from gsmarena review! Should I go ... moreHi john,

even i found d same...but i doubt it's inbuilt camera app issue...coz i didnt find any issue when i used other camera app...
try any of these app camera360, fx camera...many more there...i prefer camera360...just 2 many effects :)

• john

Isha, 06 Oct 2010I am planning to buy one soon.. Just wanted to know do u even ge... moreNo cover for the phone (Vodafone, Romania)

• john

john, 07 Oct 2010I bought HTC Wildfire from Vodafone Romania. The phone has docum... moreThe photos are just like ones from gsmarena review! Should I go to service with my phone?

• john

I bought HTC Wildfire from Vodafone Romania. The phone has document viewer and pdf viewer. The phone is great with one exception: photos. The photos are blue (like someone put a blue glass in front of camera). None of the manual settings of camera made the pictures better (daylight, incandescent, cloudy,...). With daylight set, the photos are orange/yellow/brown. I am very disapointed on camera...

• ids

does any experienced a screen hang/freeze during answering a call? I cant swipe the screen down to answer the call when this happens. I must wait to finish the call before I can access to it. My screen has a film protector, do this cause this screen freezing?

can change to chinese language on wildfire?

• furkan

Anonymous, 30 Sep 2010I have had the wildfire for 3 weeks and really like it. The phon... moreyes you can't browse all the videos on Wildfire's Youtube application...this might be because of sensorship from google...
however you can directly go to www.youtube.com or else download jetvd application from market.

• furkan

Lara, 06 Oct 2010I love the phone! The bt is a problem, but i have a question! do... moreno stylus..
blood touch only.
means it will detect only your fingers.

• Mahe

Is this Phone upgradable to adroid 2.2

• Isha

I am planning to buy one soon.. Just wanted to know do u even get a cover with the phone ??

• Vinesh

Geo, 06 Oct 2010I got a brand new HTC Wildfire on the 4th of October, 2 days ago... morehttp://www.knowyourcell.com/htc/htc-wildfire/wil­dfire-guides/486641/how_to_hard_reset_the_htc_wi­ldfire.html

• Vinesh

really starnge issue...but still no point pondering over it...just reload the set-up/wipe off the system and run d set-up again....I dont think so u will be loosing great amt data of data as its just 2 days...

switch off the mobile...press volume down and start mobile...follow the instructions on screen...just a 10 min task :)

if u dont like d advice, ignore it...but i wud say that will be worth as it will save ur time and u can start njoin ur new mobile ASAP

Vinesh

• Vinesh

Gerald, 06 Oct 2010hey guys i just wanna ask if this phone can be upgraded to FROYO???? Yes...if you ask when, then the answer is WAIT :)

• Geo

I got a brand new HTC Wildfire on the 4th of October, 2 days ago... And now it has some problems...
Randomly, when I play a game(Usually when it happens), the music mutes even though my volume is set high. And it doesn't unmute until I restart it... Also, sometimes, also randomly, the touch screen input freezes but the stuff that doesn't require input works... It is very very annoying... I need to wait long till the touch screen input un-freezes... I don't think it is normal to have this 2 issues. Any idea what's wrong?

• pooju

is the screen really that bad?? that's the only thing that's bothering me for buying this phone..

• Lara

I love the phone! The bt is a problem, but i have a question! do the phone have stylus? 'cause, i have big nails, and is dificult for me to use the finger.

• Gerald

hey guys i just wanna ask if this phone can be upgraded to FROYO????

• Mel

HTC Wildfire or Blackberry bold 9700? i'm so confused :(

• Vinesh

Anonymous, 05 Oct 2010PLZ ANS THIS 1. Is the resolution really spoiling the entire ... more1. Is the resolution really spoiling the entire user interface? I mean for a resolution so low, is it good to have this phone?
No...its really a good fone...Already many here hav agreed to it

2. Is the processor fast enough? (Because a 528 MHz may not handle future applications.)
Have already tested more than 200apps...Only issues with games since they are coded only for high resolutions...Apps...they work smoothly...

3. Does the phone lag in the UI? Are there any hangs or lags?
No lag in UI...works smoothly...Keep your task killer in auto mode...

Already many users hav answered the same doubt, kindly refer to them too....u will gain some confidence...

I wud agree that ppl initially talked a lot abt screen resolution (just by reading the specs)...but ppl who have d handset in hand hardly talk abt it...

Moreover an expert review and user review differ largely...because the expectation levels are different :)