HTC Wildfire

HTC Wildfire

• Frans

Anonymous, 29 Aug 2010guyz can nyone tel me wether der is document editor (MS word , e... moreno my dear, there isnt any document viewer or editor.however, u can download this after getting started with your fone. Android OS supports such. then you can use this fone for both pleasure and buisiness

Anonymous, 30 Aug 2010Check out eBay.in I have never bought anythng from eBay before.Is it safe? what about the bill and warranty? how many days it will take?

pc, 30 Aug 2010stil not getting wildfire in anywhere Mumbai?? waiting for almos... moreCheck out eBay.in

• Tamara

Anonymous, 30 Aug 2010can anyone tell me about the camera? i need a nice phone with a... moreThe camera sucks. :) That's pretty much it.

And about t9 and one hand... well it's better using two hands, but with one works too. Not that well, but it works.

• GG

Anonymous, 30 Aug 2010searched for Asphalt in wildfire, not matches found .. any cluesasphalt, HOMERUN 3D can't play in wildfire coz the resolution n hardware doesn't support it.. but no prop for me..:)

• vanillaladiee

for those who are using the wildfire, does it have t9 for easier one handed texting? i don't like using the qwerty with one hand. a reply would be much appreciated. thank you!

can anyone tell me about the camera?
i need a nice phone with a nice camera and looks?
i like this phone but i want to know if it has a good camera?

• kadir

Perfect phone.

searched for Asphalt in wildfire, not matches found .. any clues

• pc

stil not getting wildfire in anywhere Mumbai?? waiting for almost month now..badly want dis phone..please suggest me where can i get it?? :((

Bala, 29 Aug 2010Hi, I am using HTC Wildfire for past one month. Things I lik... moreactually the camera is not that bad when u transfer it to PC. That what I feel. Need to really steadily capture picture. However i agree is below the par.

• ashish

hi all creative team...i m again asking same thing....spice launch mi300 android phone in india just about 9990 only and it available in my near spice mobile shop it have mostly features what ever htc wildwire have...
you can see video also

but brand difference a lot...tell sould i move to spice300(rs 9990) as compare wildfire(rs 15000)

Spice MI300 comes with Qualcomm Chipset (600 MHz processor), 3G Quadband, 3.2 inch HVGA Capacitive Touch, dimension 114.9 x 56.8 x 12.6mm, ROM 512 MB / RAM 256 MB, GPS with Navigator, Push Email, BT 2.0, 5-Megapixel Camera, WiFi and G-sensor + E-compass + Proximity Sensor.

• Saurabh

Hidden, 29 Aug 2010I enquired last week: Alfa said they expected Wildfire in 4 days... moreBuy on flipkart.com// i got mine withing 3 days.. at cheaper rate

I bought the wildfile for rs. 15250 from alfa, mumbai around a month back

• Bala

Hi,

I am using HTC Wildfire for past one month.
Things I like
1) Its touch sensitivity is amazing
2) Slim and handy
3) Speaker quality is very good
4) Android 2.1 and its apps are really cool
5) Web browser is very fast and supports almost all websites
6) Peep (Tweet), Facebook Client, Friends Stream, Gmap, Navigation, Footprints are few notable apps, which will be very useful

Things I don't like
1) 5MP camera - quality is extremely bad
2) Video quality is not up-to the mark
3) You need to charge every day (if you use GPRS/3G).

-: Bala

• Hidden

Anonymous, 29 Aug 2010Alfa doesnt have it. I called them up.I enquired last week: Alfa said they expected Wildfire in 4 days. I asked for their contact number, they refused saying they don't give info on phone. Since they have all otehr models, I am hoping that if tehre is one palce that will have wildfire in Mumbai, it is Alfa. Mobile Store and Hotspot don't keep HTC and Croma have a very limited range available in HTC. If anyone gets to know where it is available for sure, please let me know as well..
When did u enquire?
Thanks,
Hidden.

Anonymous, 29 Aug 2010can this phone upgradeable to froyo 2.2? because rumour that ht... moreall phones released this year will get Froyo update.

can this phone upgradeable to froyo 2.2?
because rumour that htc legend isnt upgradeable due to low proccesor speed.

• john

when is the actual release date of the phone and why isnt it available at any other malls too
what about the pdf viewer does the multitouch work
someone reply i guess Alwin has a phone so your the best to answer the second ;-)