HTC Wildfire

HTC Wildfire

• Somnath

aman, 16 Jul 2010I seriously need some help guy's... pls tell me what is the exac... moreAnyday wildfire is better than x10 mini!

• Somnath

Somnath, 17 Jul 2010Although the specs say a lot of the battery, I think the battery... moreI had tried to mean:

Note: I have display brightness set at auto which does a decent job in diminishing the contrast when the ambiance light is dark and lights up in a very bright surrounding or sunlight.

• Somnath

Although the specs say a lot of the battery, I think the battery somehow is not sufficient. I use data a lot and work 14 hrs a day and email is my life. So GMail, Contacts, calendar, notes integration is quite handy for me. I use WIFI and Data when WIFI is not there. However, although I dont talk much, say hardly 20 mins a day, I find the battery drained within 1 day and I need to recharge again. Charging is taking about 1.5 hrs. So I am not happy with this performance as sometimes I need to travel and it takes me about 20 hrs to reach my destination and I cant charge my cell in between and I am pretty sure with the excess email and talking I shall drain the battery much faster then and I shall be stranded on the road with a dead phone if some emergency comes up.

Note: I have display brightness set at auto which does a decent job in diminishing the contrast when the ambiance light is strong and lights up when it is dark around.

• Somnath

The phone's MRP in India is 19K as specified in the box. I dont think the 14K or 15K prices being claimed are official India supported phones at all. Could be grey market phones (read without official HTC support) being sold cheaper. India phones will carry a imported by Brightpoint India Pvt Ltd sticker as also full details of HTC India customer care i.e. address, phone nos, email addresses etc. Additionally, you will find a totally new HTC Asia scene provided in addition to the European Wildfire releases.

Request everybody to be careful and not to head plunge without investigating properly. I had called HTC on this and they confirmed that HTC India will not support or service any grey market (channel imported) phone.

• aman

hi all..pls help me out guy's i am in a fix....i want to buy either of these--SE X10 MINI PRO or HTC WILDFIRE....pls suggest me which one is better..and analyse the technical aspects too....pls reply ASAP coz i will be buying it on monday thnx in advance...

Bhuvan, 17 Jul 2010Plz tell me where did u get it? Mention the store n d exact pric... moreIn Chennai, go to Sri Vasavi Mobiles (at T.nagar, Velachery, Arumbakkam & Chrompet)

Wildfire=Rs.14990(plus vat)

• Bhuvan

abhishek, 16 Jul 2010i got this phone for 14900INR in gurgaon this phone is the best ... morePlz tell me where did u get it? Mention the store n d exact price.. I'm in Chennai.. I'm crazy abt this phone

Will this phone can run live wallpaper ?

• ADI

abhishek, 16 Jul 2010i got this phone for 14900INR in gurgaon this phone is the best ... morewildfire with or without 3g?

• terry

really not a bad phone...the resolution not a problem at all...i just bought it two days ago...it has animated climate forecast...friendstream, htc sense...everything same with the htc desire...buy it now...the price only 1199 ringgit malaysia...cheap...

• aman

abhishek, 16 Jul 2010i got this phone for 14900INR in gurgaon this phone is the best ... morehey abhishek is it the lowest price that was being offered to u for this phone by the dealer's?or u never really went into this ....just bought it from a good shop?

• abhishek

i got this phone for 14900INR in gurgaon this phone is the best phone i had my hands on before love this phone....... a big thumbs up go and buy it at one shot...

• aman

I seriously need some help guy's... pls tell me what is the exact price of this HTC Wildfire in India particularly Chandigarh....pls reply ASAP..was considering of buying x10 mini but if this phone cost's around 14,200 INR i am seriously going for it..thnx in advance :)

• androidFan

sorry got it wrong in the website says 15k (not 14k but still less than quoted here which is 15.5k ...

ramesh, 16 Jul 2010Was searching for right price for wave, but friends telling not ... morehi!! i was also confused between wave and wildfire....but everyone is suggesting i should go for wildfire too.... anyways, are liking the performance of this phone?? DOES IT have the option of live animated weather wallpaper like the ones in HTC hd2 or hd mini???? please reply!!!

• androidFan

ramesh, 16 Jul 2010Was searching for right price for wave, but friends telling not ... moreHey in the website u mentioned it says 14k is it true .. thnx

• ramesh

Was searching for right price for wave, but friends telling not to go for BADA.. rather go for android.. got this .. looking really cool .. except the resolution .. thats really crap.
srivasavimobiles.com/product.asp?id=HTC%20Wildfi­re (add www before the address)

• superkool

Balaji, 16 Jul 2010Available for Rs. 15500 in Bangalorehey Balaji tats kool , wer in Bangalore(which shop) did u get it for 15.5K. I also want to buy one, and is this a Froyo update on this one that u are talking abt? plz let all of us know, thnx ...

• Balaji

I bought mine yesterday for 15.5k. just as i was to open the box htc distributor walks in to the shop and takes back all the wildfire phones and says they are sending it to delhi for software update. he has a bag full of wildfires from all the shops around the area and says it will come back from delhi in 2 days.
had he come after 5 minutes i would have left the shop and probably no update for me.

waiting for my wildfire