HTC Wildfire

HTC Wildfire

• Ahson

Hi guys. I am confused for which phone to buy. Can anyone please help me in it and tell me which one is better? HTC wildfire or HTC explorer?

• Lynn

One of the worse phones I have ever had. It is not user friendly.

• Sweety

Will HTC wildfire supports Live wallpapers?

• andy bell

how do i set a message alert tone from my play list hope someone can help

• Miss

This is 1 of the best phones only software problems lwich all phones have!!!

• bivhan

Why does mp4 Doesnt play in my phone?do i need to upgrade plz help....tx in advance

• gi

AnonD-62092, 07 Jul 2012Hi. I have just bought htc wildfire a3333. How can I download ap... moreYes it is. Register to a google acct and activate your acct first. Then you can download from the andriod market. I did this all just last night. :)

• chandan

I have been using HTC wild fire from last 1 year. still I have not gotten any problem in this phone. it is one of the good phone.

• chandan

gordy, 06 Jul 2012Can somebody tell me why this is more x-pensive then wildfire S ... moreHtc wild fire s contain 3D LCD.

• AnonD-62092

Schlauf2, 04 Jul 2012This is a good phone. If you use it smart, the battery can last ... moreHi. I have just bought htc wildfire a3333. How can I download apps from android market. I am trying the website says it soon will be downloaded, but it never does. Do you think htc wildfire is competible with android market apps? Thanks 4 help.

• gordy

Can somebody tell me why this is more x-pensive then wildfire S ?

• joe

wther the camera is good

• Schlauf2

This is a good phone. If you use it smart, the battery can last to 4 days (stock ROM). No kidding. It also has a very good camera, but it's prone to scratches since the camera lens is a bit bumped up comparing to the rest of the rear cover, which results in blurry photos (that's why some people are saying that Wildfire has a bad camera). That can be solved just by polishing the lens. It never hanged, not even once. Quality of the earpiece and loudspeaker could be better but it's still passable.

• manish

Only rubbish don't buy this phone

mic, 15 Jun 2012Yep....it supports skype audio and video calls...what htc model are you referring to that supports vdeo call? not the wildfire a3333,it doesnt.

• DrRob18

oldboy, 01 Jul 2012not very familiar with "smartphones" so please help me... moreif you turn all the extra stuff running in the backrond and the brightness down and the internet off it will extend battery life for you

• khan

ya afcoz samsung is a best mobile in the whole world

• HTC

Kundra is a wondraphul kuntrry..underrr the wonderful kontrrrol of centtrall government...

• oldboy

not very familiar with "smartphones" so please help me:
Recently using wildfire: how do I extend battery life;
what is meant by routing. How can I ensure sms goes to intended recipients and not to others. After completing calls ensure you hit "end call", wise to turn off screen or possibility line still open or recall from inadvertent touch. cant get mails (g-mail)as message "unable to connect to google servers,,HELP HELP

• shabba

anyone know whether my memory stick from htc hero will be compatible in the wildfire??????...thankyou