HTC Wildfire

HTC Wildfire

Anonymous, 01 Mar 2012How do you put music from your computer onto the phone?Copy all the songs you want to a memory card and plugged inside your phone!So simple.

• Watu

Can I, by this phone upload and personalize my own themes?...

• AM92

chege, 14 Mar 2012How do i activate internet in my phone?i'm from Kenya...please HELPTo activate Internet? By wifi, just go into settings, and go into wireless & networks, and search for networks. To activate internet to use on your DATE PLAN go to, Settings, than go to Mobile Networks, than check th Data Enabled.

• CTB

Can it upgrade to android 2.3 ? and how ?

• :)

chege, 14 Mar 2012How do i activate internet in my phone?i'm from Kenya...please HELPcall your provider

• chege

How do i activate internet in my phone?i'm from Kenya...please HELP

• outla

i need cool suggestion regarding this phone or any phone which can fulfil my requirments :P i want awsome speed wifi , easy touching buttons for texting {as i do too much texting} and perfect camere with a perfect flash light facility . Some cool suggestions will be appreciated though :)

• sandy

can i overclock the cpu without rooting the phone and can i play hd games on this?

• pooja

secondary camera nhi h so its poor feature

joe, 09 Mar 2012pls can anyone help me,i cnt get the 3G only edge and it doesnt ... morehi joe iam in this same trouble but I found the solution plz make this steps and u will fix ur problem
go to setting>>wireless&network>>mobil­e network>>network mode>>then select WCDMA only .
I hope done :)

I think its good phone but if u wanna games or like so idont advice
that's in ma opinion

• baba ramdev

naqkli h sala...ghatia h...

• Nuns

Anonymous, 09 Mar 2012hey friends which phone is better htc explorer or htc wildfire..... moreHtc wildfire is very cool n every one is like wow ur phone is cool

• Nuns

• maddy

Hi e/1 . I have htc wildfire. I rooted it with cany7.1.1 android 2.3.7. Now its like a new phone. I installed cpu and put it up to720mhz. I have live wallpapers now. The layout is diff , bit like galaxy ace. Go to axda website and jus follow instructions. Surfin tha internet is very fast now. Try it .

Anonymous, 09 Mar 2012hey friends which phone is better htc explorer or htc wildfire..... morewildfire is best when compare to explorer

• Karan

Initially the phone was pretty responsive, however, after 3 months, the phone started loosing its response to the screen. Deleted all apps and alas still the phone was freezing all the time. Its been a year now and dont know what to do with it. its used only to make calls now...

• DR

I own htc wildfire. As to compare w/ wildfire s, the processor is kinda slow. But what I like is the track pad on it. Both has approx. 150mb internal memory.

• DR

• sri_barence

rina, 09 Mar 2012i always try to put in a sim card but its asks me for a unlock p... moreYou should contact your carrier for support. If you put the wrong PIN in your SIM-card, you might get locked out, and then you will have a hard time with it.