HTC Windows Phone 8X

HTC Windows Phone 8X

• waqas

Hi guys I am having a problem in my HTC 8x I couldn't log in my Microsoft account in it. Its showing error 'we are having problem in signing in. Make sure your reception is good. If you do, the problem may be at other hand. Please try again later'

please help me with it.

kiddo, 19 Nov 2015how can i get it What is the best apps for my phone?and hiw can i download it

• kiddo

how can i get it

• Gee

DenysSCP, 14 Oct 2015I've had this phone for almost a year... Is great though it may ... morehey sir. Good day. Can I ask? I have HTC Windows Phone 8x but i cant update it to 8.1. How to update it? Add me on Fb. Gee Llarves Pm me. Thanks

• gee

but icant update my 8.1.1
waht can i do ???

• Byron

Does this phone have NFC?

• Byron

Does this phone have NFC?

I've had this phone for almost a year... Is great though it may get a little hot when playing some games... or taking a vídeo... sometimes.. Appart from that is a great phone.. works really fast powered by Windows Phone 8.1.1 Yes! I updated it via Windows Developer Account.. now hoping it will receive Windows 10 update... hope HTC doesn't forget about this terminal that was their Windows Phone 8 flagship.. it even received prestogius Red Dot Award for Technology Design ! Cammera is very nice ! Pictures are great, mic is great too, and it's very good-looking.

• AM!N

Amin, 07 Oct 2015I forgot password lock screen. How can the password be opened. I... moreI use Windows Device Recovery Tool software, got my phone flash.

• Amin

I forgot password lock screen. How can the password be opened. I have upgraded to Windows Phone 8.1

• Fnatic

Dudes it`s windows system inside don`t expect a SD memory. :P

susan, 22 Sep 2015I have an HTC windows phone Bt I don't where to my micro SD card this phone dose not have a memory sd card slot you have 16gb use them well

• ABEDNEGO ZAMAN

Parikshit, 22 Sep 2015Can I put Reliance CDMA sim card in this cell phone and use this... morejust want no how to us htc that doesn't have memory card

• susan

I have an HTC windows phone Bt I don't where to my micro SD card

• Parikshit

Can I put Reliance CDMA sim card in this cell phone and use this as CDMA instead of GSM?

Please give update windows phone 10 for HTC 8x....
Still iam waiting...

• malik

i like this phone very much its graphicx display software all are awseme n i like this phone by its cam result it breakx the result of iphone cam i use this phone since august 2014

• htc 8x black

tmac, 31 Jul 2015i need to know how to download pics from my htc8xIf you want to take photo from your cellphone you can transfer it by bluetooth or you can connect it using USB chord to your loptop and then you will able to browse the phone storage.

• htc 8x black

bobby, 14 Aug 2015After install 8.1 update my HTC 8x was in bad position. Camera n... moreHave you already done factory settings reset?
Try this one first.

• htc 8x black

I brought my HTC 8X last August 2013, Until now still working in a good condition, I like this phone very much because of the Camera although it is true that battery is very week. But generally this phone is ok for me.