Huawei Ascend P7

Huawei Ascend P7

LG G3 or p7 is better?

My P7 fell and whenever I start camera, phone reboots. Any idea what could cause this?

I like this phone how can i have it.

What is difference b/w P7-00 , P7-10 and P7-12????

AnonD-375813, 23 Mar 2015Which one has better front camera, P7 or G7? I know that P7 has ... morep7 best camera

Anonymous, 01 Mar 2015Gmail and youtube is not working.emails are not updating and you... moreThe phone works fine with all of the google software.

Which one has better front camera, P7 or G7? I know that P7 has 8mp camera and G7 has 5mp, but people say that G7's camera is better. Thank you for quick response :))

• shah

AnonD-335511, 25 Feb 2015How to download b609Sy update ui 3.0

• Juno

k, 15 Mar 2015LG G3 definately.Huawei P7 owner here. LG L3 would be better, but I got a friend who has a G3. It shut itself down automatically when we're using the camera because of over heating and that's bad.

• Juno

AnonD-375813, 16 Mar 2015FOR SOMEONE WITH EXPIRIENCE: Which phone has better FRONT camer... moreI go for my P7. The quality of the front facing camera is really good. You will love it like me and my friends too!

• Smartphone ISC

• tikei

People cant heat me on calls, they hear me a very distance, please help

FOR SOMEONE WITH EXPIRIENCE:
Which phone has better FRONT camera: P7 or G7?
Only expirienced people please :)

Download not working seeing error messege

• k

Mimi, 11 Mar 2015Which one is the better option between a Huawei P7Ascend and a L... moreLG G3 definately.

• giani

for all of you who want to install the B609. here is the link to huaweiblog.de/huawei_firmware_downloads/ascend-p­7-downloads/

filipbmw, 12 Mar 2015galaxy a5 or this phone??? pls help me fastp7 is much better

• Cannibalgrinder

AnonD-369188, 01 Mar 2015This phone is not a very good choice if you sometimes drop your ... moreExactly the same thing happened to me. They should make a more resistant glass. It's now back in the store to get fixed. I've had it only for a couple of weeks.

• filipbmw