Huawei Ascend P7

Huawei Ascend P7

Power button i buggy, phone feels slow and my ZTE with dual core and 512 ram works better then this :/

• Mimi

Which one is the better option between a Huawei P7Ascend and a LG G3 ??

is this worth buying compared to Huawei Honor 6?

Pls sent the link. Download new update emui 3 stable version

• Batree

LoveIsInAir, 08 Mar 2015You have problem with some aps, no with batery....How can I solve this? I do shut down all my apps hey

• LoveIsInAir

Batree, 08 Mar 2015The Batree life is wack. Within 15min it does down by 5%You have problem with some aps, no with batery....

• Batree

The Batree life is wack. Within 15min it does down by 5%

Anonymous, 03 Mar 2015I'm trying to decide between the Samsung galaxy A5 and the P7, a... moreSamsung A5 has same ugly design and moreover its 720p HD with its 5 inch screen and againg samsung is with amoled tech which are few %less under direct sunlight performace. People buy samsung 'caz of its brand name

• Berto

Anonymous, 03 Mar 2015You don't get Lollipop, as Huawei hasn't released it yet with th... moreHow did you get EMUI 3.0?I also want.

Is so gorgeous but I don't trust huawei !! The phone that lightly bend (like iPhone) !!!
And its the flagship phone of huawei in 2014
Till now they haven't update it to android lollipop!!!

• CARRIE

Anonymous, 03 Mar 2015I'm trying to decide between the Samsung galaxy A5 and the P7, a... moreits the best thing ever

Dbhatia , 07 Feb 2015It's a lovely phone! I'm using it since two months. I just wante... moreYou don't get Lollipop, as Huawei hasn't released it yet with the EMUI skin. Don't even know if they will. It's quite good with EMUI 3.0 on Android 4.4.2

• hossein

p7 is beter because support from 4g

I'm trying to decide between the Samsung galaxy A5 and the P7, any suggestions?

• real

Anonymous, 23 Feb 2015It's not about the phone, it's a network carrier feature which h... moreI have problem in my huawei phone p7_L10 emergency alert

• Dada

AnonD-369188, 01 Mar 2015This phone is not a very good choice if you sometimes drop your ... moreWhere You buy your P7?

Tingis, 25 Feb 2015It will not slow down your phone if you uppdate to B609 your pho... moreThanks m8...where can I download the update? from the huawei website I guess right?

Sorry for all the questions...just want to be sure that I download the correct one :)

• shruti234

Very good phone but the back side is slippery it should be some type of cotted on back cover