Huawei Ascend P7

Huawei Ascend P7

• m

I just got one for free! Is it any good? Currently I'm using Nexus 5.

• Rocky

1 problem in the phone this phone version is 4.4.2 kitkat
but 1 game is not support moden combat 5.......
I using another phone that is samsung galaxy s5 thats version is same 4.4.2 kitkat that game support on that phone y ....................

• ryan rakib

i am using huawei ascend p7. this the best smart phone ever with price & specification.. i just love this phone,

• ryan

BR, 05 Aug 2014Still i am using this phone..camera,sound,speed all are goo... morethank u for ur wise suggestion

• ryan

i want to bye this phone but pls tell me about the network system. can i use all sim in bangladesh?

• DOTSE IVAN

Am using huawei ascend p7 as i bought it new i slot in mtn chip after i change the chip to airtel network and it not working { call do not come through only emergency call you can make but with mtn is working. Do any body have an idea about that please please some one tell me some thing because am worried. i want to use airtel.

• shibu

i get the pice yesterday good lookkiing one fine displat fine craft

• BR

Still i am using this phone..camera,sound,speed all are good..But one thing the phone is very sensitive so Handel with care..

• sayed

Beatiful phone . Performance is also fine . Camera is high in quality front camera bust qulaity sistem every think copy iphone verry slim . A bit sensitive .
Just need to use a case .
Otherwise a good phone in good price .

• Kay

I have been using the P7 since 1st July.
Every time i take photos, they are automatically covered/encrypted so i can't view them anymore. The files remain but blank.
Anyone with a possible solution?

Why is that my p7 rear camera hav a line, is this usual or it is really like that? I dnt think i scratch it because it is a perfect straight 4 a scratch.. but itis no effect with the photos.. could this be a crack? But still way too straight 4 a crack.. could anybody figure out wat is it? I dnt know wat cause it.. im just curious how a straight line hav appeared in the lense glass. It is a lil above the middle horizontally.. could this b a factory deffect?

• Z

Beatiful phone . Performance is also fine . Camera is high in quality . A bit sensitive .
Just need to use a case .
Otherwise a good phone in good price .

• Tokie

mdnizar, 02 Jul 2014I just bought Ascend P7 version L00 (P7-L00). The problem i... moreBack up your data then restore to factory settings,it will solve the problem.

• Ryan

Can I but the Huawei Ascend P7 and use it with an unlimited 4G data network with T-Mobile? I live in the United States. Wondering since gethuawei.com does not list it for sale in the North America section.

• chris b

the HiSilicon Kirin 910T have alot of lags so i was to the store to leave back the phone my old Samsung GT-I9505 GALAXY S4 still permforcer better the new Huawei Ascend P7 so no i will never buy this brand again.

• Janak

Anonymous, 01 Aug 2014i have exactly the same problem....... Then sale it right now ?
dont waste ur time...

• mohamed ali

Hello friends I want to know your opinions about the headphone of huwaei p7 is the sound clear, high , and good when iam lisiting to songs and music

• jack

Anonymous, 30 Jul 2014I am also facing the same issue on my Huawei P7 mobile Did... moreMay know how for the P7 quality...due to i plan for P7 on next 2 day coming...now i confuse about this phone...for the phone technical spec was well with other oppo R1 n etc...

Anonymous, 31 Jul 2014Hello guys. I brought my Huawei P7 last 2 week ago but the... morei have exactly the same problem.......

• Kay

Hello,

I have been using the P7 since 1st July.
Every time i take photos, they are automatically covered/erased so i can't view them anymore. The photos remain but blank.
Anyone with a possible solution?