Huawei Ascend P7

Huawei Ascend P7

Hello guys.
I brought my Huawei P7 last 2 week ago but the problem now I accidentally broke the back of my phone which is made on glass, now I went to the shop center but there is no available glass to replace the broken one.. Please help me what is the best way I can do.. The P7 is very sensitive in the screen front and back it is made on glass so if you don't have any protection it easy for break up during unwanted phone fallen..

Hello guys.

• kasimxp

simee, 30 Jul 2014i bought p7 in hong kong with only one sim, how can i change to ... moreIt is not possible...

• simee

i bought p7 in hong kong with only one sim, how can i change to dual sim? i did not know that huawei would make different specifications for other place for sale. can huewei engineer help me to convert this into dual sims. would be grateful.

Zahid, 29 Jul 2014I am facing sim reading issue in P7.. first set i got replaced a... moreI am also facing the same issue on my Huawei P7 mobile
Did you get any permanent solution?

• p7

why is that there's no floating video? I can't watch movie while txting or do else.. is it usual for KitKat version? I can use it in my s3 mini... pls help..

Sir plz feedback imminently. this mobile video calling option have or not?

• DINESH

this mobile do not using video calling why?

• Zahid

I am facing sim reading issue in P7.. first set i got replaced as it can read the sim card at all and the 2nd i got in replacement it was also new handset but now when i restart the phone it working and have signal but after 30 seconds it came no service

this sim have no issue and working in other phones but in P7 i am facing this issue

is there any other facing the same..because while i go to claim in I care center there i can many other guys facing the same issue

• Max

Christopher, 25 Jul 2014Could you please tell me how much P7 cost in Dollars? I really l... moreApproximate cost as of July 25, 2014 through various online retailers is $410 U.S.

• shah

hi can any one tel me how to use NFC

• shah

Babu, 20 Jul 2014How many hours we have to charge our first purchase P7 set.first time charging will take 7 har

Chris, 26 Jul 2014To all P7 user pls give feed back and review for this phone, nee... morei am using this phone since a month now and coming from a oppo find 5 i can say that the screen has better color saturation but not such perfect viewing angles like the find 5,anyway it's acceptable very good responding and sharp screen,the build quality is unbelievable,very light and solid in the same time,the loud speaker sound could be better but is good,it comes in the box with very lousy headset,bad design and low quality,about the software although its 4.4.2 the find 5 had much more features like double tap to wake up the screen and a lot of other nice gestures which i miss here,but the good thing is that is not full of bloatware and supports themes,about the battery life it has not such a big one i can get about 4h of onscreen time between the charges and it has a pretty good stand by time it can last for a normal use easily a day,all in all i would give it an 8,it's a very good and stable phone.

papawinx, 26 Jul 2014Hi guys is there anyone here who updated the haP7 to version B1... morei am using it since it was released but i didn't notice a very big difference,maybe the notification bar is a bit faster and a negative thing is that i always have the android os as the biggest battery eater,although i have the screen on for 2 h,but it doesn't affect the battery lasts just as good as on the previous version

• Chris

To all P7 user pls give feed back and review for this phone, need to know battery back up for the day, and all other pros and cons for this phone..tqvm

• papawinx

Hi guys is there anyone here who updated the haP7 to version B126 how is it, the performance improvement is it worth, thanks. Cheers.

• helal

malik, 09 Jul 2014Dear all. I also bought P7L10 in Saudi Arabia for dual sim card ... moreNo.they r not frauding...the slot where u put sd card is used to put nano sim....which means u can either put sd card or nano sim at one time.offcourse if your set supports dual sim...i read that it is dual sim only in china...but internationaly it is single sim...u can check also in you tube

• helal

mark mulla, 17 Jul 2014this phone is out of this world trust me better than the galaxy... moreIs it really better then s4??i was planning to buy this phone...i am using s4....but samsung never satisfied me...specealy on heavy net load works...

• nasi

KasimXp, 25 Jul 2014Go for Z1 or Z2 if you are on single sim.. The main reason I ... moreThanks for your help all. But as you said 2sim is an impostant point and also the shape and apperance of the phones i prefer p7 but as Im looking for a good functional phon i asked about. Z1 but the prices are different abit. Is z1 really better than p7 in function?

• Christopher

Could you please tell me how much P7 cost in Dollars? I really like Huawei but Here in Rwanda seem to be expensive.