Huawei Ascend P7

Huawei Ascend P7

• KasimXp

Nasi, 24 Jul 2014hi , thanks a lot for your comment , and may I ask one other qu... moreGo for Z1 or Z2 if you are on single sim..

The main reason I choose p7 is because of dual SIM LTE capabilities

• kk

P7 here to stay.life mirror phone. That's how I call it.

• Adeel

• z1

HAshim, 22 Jul 2014I just bought it and released it from 3 feet height it's still intact.Lucky dude could you drop a new phone like that?

• Nasi

Anonymous, 17 Jul 2014Hi, Weaker performance? I sell phones in a Company and I c... morehi , thanks a lot for your comment , and may I ask one other question , in compare with sony Xperia Z1 , which one is better to buy? of course Iam still fan of p7 but if you answer it's appreciated . thanks again

• huawei user

Huawei p7 i'd say gave me the impression that it is indeed faster than the p6 i had as boasted by the specs of the phone. i encountered no problems just yet with transition speed and opening simultaneously lots of apps. the display is crisp, found it even better than that of iphone5s. yes it is a bit wider than p6, but despite its size it has an overall feel of comfort, maybe because at this size, the light weight of the phone is impressive.
THere are definitely a lot of problems still that huawei has to address -- in my short experience with it to date, on functionality. There are several built-in apps (voice dialer, voice search, voice message entering, keyboard buttons) that are not working consistently. I am ok with these shortcomings (hopefully they tweak these for the next software updates), just that last night, yes, I saw a lot of hairline scratches on the back of the supposedly Gorilla glass 3 as advertised by Huawei. This ticked me off not because there were scratched, but because of the NO SHOW OF INTEGRITY ON HUAWEI'S MARKETING. And yeah, confirmed just as how I had viewed a lot of chinese products out there in the market from the most menial to the supposedly most sophisticated. I would rather buy a product, whatever it is, where I can be confident on the specs to be true, than be cheated. INTEGRITY, Huawei, this is important if you really wish to keep the people who would like to patronize and recommend your products!

Zeeshan, 04 Jul 2014Dont buy p7 ever! Huawei did not use good quality Gorilla glass ... moretypical of chinese products

AnonD-285018, 19 Jul 2014can we use dual sim with micro sd card in P7-L00 version at same time?Yes we can use this

• max

kasimxp, 24 Jul 2014Yes from lazada. Are u saying that it was held by custom due ... morethis is sold for 1k at lazada. is this price for real?

Doc A, 23 Jul 2014to: kasimxp Did you buy your P7 dual sim from Lazada? Mine was ... moreDid lazada return ur payment?

Doc A, 23 Jul 2014to: kasimxp Did you buy your P7 dual sim from Lazada? Mine was ... moreNot order yet. Lithium content? Sending cost who pay? Mean risky order from lazada.

• kasimxp

Are u saying that it was held by custom due to the lithium content?

Mine was shipped without any problems.

• Doc A

to: kasimxp
Did you buy your P7 dual sim from Lazada? Mine was brought back to Hong Kong due to lithium content. How is it possible that yours got delivered?

AnonD-275988, 22 Jul 2014Friebd.. how is the battery performance in m2 dual..? And is the... moreSorry.. i mean ascend p7..

• sejoluks

SMS from Aplanumeric senders cannot be displayed. Anyone knows how to fix this?

• kasimxp

AnonD-275988, 22 Jul 2014Friebd.. how is the battery performance in m2 dual..? And is the... moreBattery so far OK on dual sim mode..on LTE and G mode...can last one day.

Flash is supported by default

kasimxp, 22 Jul 2014Search for ' huawei p7 dual sim'. It will be shipped from Hong K... moreFriebd.. how is the battery performance in m2 dual..? And is there flash player support this phone?

• HAshim

eyyy, 15 Jul 2014Can someone tell me about the quality of the screen. I mean if i... moreI just bought it and released it from 3 feet height it's still intact.

• FaDi

i wana buy this sell right now , me going

• kasimxp

Anonymous, 22 Jul 2014at lazada, all p7 are single simSearch for ' huawei p7 dual sim'. It will be shipped from Hong Kong. I just received mine yesterday, order on 14th July.