Huawei Ascend P7

Huawei Ascend P7

• kasimxp

Anonymous, 22 Jul 2014at lazada, all p7 are single simSearch for ' huawei p7 dual sim'. It will be shipped from Hong Kong. I just received mine yesterday, order on 14th July.

kasimxp, 21 Jul 2014It is now available at lazada.com.my,at lazada, all p7 are single sim

• sanjay

AnonD-285821, 21 Jul 2014Ascend P7 vs Xiaomi Mi3 Which is better? Ascend P7 - 38000/- ... moreis xiomi m3 coming with corning gorilla glass

• D-boy

Please, does anyone have the new Ascend P7 Arsenal Edition and how much does it go for?

• Kasimxp

AnonD-285018, 19 Jul 2014can we use dual sim with micro sd card in P7-L00 version at same time?Only 2 SIM card at one time or 1 simcard + sdcard..

Ascend P7 vs Xiaomi Mi3 Which is better?
Ascend P7 - 38000/-
Xiaomi Mi3 - 13999/-

Both are same except
Ascend P7 has extended memory and 4G
Xiaomi Mi3 also has Gorilla glass 3 and water resistant and we can touch with wet hands still it works...

So please let me know the final option

• kasimxp

Anonymous, 18 Jul 2014u hv to look for P7-L00 model. after u buy let me know wher to b... moreIt is now available at lazada.com.my,

• MSprecher

Messi, 14 Jul 2014Never expect a software update from huawei. They are notorious f... moreROFL - the P7-L00 gets almost every two weeks a Firmware update.

• Babu

AnonD-285018, 19 Jul 2014can we use dual sim with micro sd card in P7-L00 version at same time?How many hours we have to charge our first purchase P7 set.

doesthis one have TV Out functionality???

malik, 09 Jul 2014Dear all. I also bought P7L10 in Saudi Arabia for dual sim card ... moreHuawei Ascend P7 L10 is only a single sim phone. P7 L00 is dual sim.

can we use dual sim with micro sd card in P7-L00 version at same time?

• Hamid76

can we use dual sim with micro sd memory in same time?

• Hamid

Is it avalable 2 sim with micro sd memory togethere?

Jerald, 18 Jul 2014In U Mobile Serembancan u give details such as address, contact etc

Jerald, 18 Jul 2014In U Mobile Serembandual or single sim u bought from u mobile, jerald

Anonymous, 18 Jul 2014u hv to look for P7-L00 model. after u buy let me know wher to b... moreThanks.. sure i'll infmd after find..

Jerald, 18 Jul 2014In U Mobile SerembanThank you jerald..

• Jerald

AnonD-275988, 17 Jul 2014Please some one tell me.. where can i buy this acsend p7 mobile... moreIn U Mobile Seremban

AnonD-275988, 17 Jul 2014Please some one tell me.. where can i buy this acsend p7 mobile... moreu hv to look for P7-L00 model. after u buy let me know wher to buy coz i looking for it too.