Huawei Ascend P7

Huawei Ascend P7

kasimxp, 21 Jul 2014It is now available at lazada.com.my,at lazada, all p7 are single sim

• sanjay

AnonD-285821, 21 Jul 2014Ascend P7 vs Xiaomi Mi3 Which is better? Ascend P7 - 38000/- ... moreis xiomi m3 coming with corning gorilla glass

• D-boy

Please, does anyone have the new Ascend P7 Arsenal Edition and how much does it go for?

• Kasimxp

AnonD-285018, 19 Jul 2014can we use dual sim with micro sd card in P7-L00 version at same time?Only 2 SIM card at one time or 1 simcard + sdcard..

Ascend P7 vs Xiaomi Mi3 Which is better?
Ascend P7 - 38000/-
Xiaomi Mi3 - 13999/-

Both are same except
Ascend P7 has extended memory and 4G
Xiaomi Mi3 also has Gorilla glass 3 and water resistant and we can touch with wet hands still it works...

So please let me know the final option

• kasimxp

Anonymous, 18 Jul 2014u hv to look for P7-L00 model. after u buy let me know wher to b... moreIt is now available at lazada.com.my,

• MSprecher

Messi, 14 Jul 2014Never expect a software update from huawei. They are notorious f... moreROFL - the P7-L00 gets almost every two weeks a Firmware update.

• Babu

AnonD-285018, 19 Jul 2014can we use dual sim with micro sd card in P7-L00 version at same time?How many hours we have to charge our first purchase P7 set.

doesthis one have TV Out functionality???

malik, 09 Jul 2014Dear all. I also bought P7L10 in Saudi Arabia for dual sim card ... moreHuawei Ascend P7 L10 is only a single sim phone. P7 L00 is dual sim.

can we use dual sim with micro sd card in P7-L00 version at same time?

• Hamid76

can we use dual sim with micro sd memory in same time?

• Hamid

Is it avalable 2 sim with micro sd memory togethere?

Jerald, 18 Jul 2014In U Mobile Serembancan u give details such as address, contact etc

Jerald, 18 Jul 2014In U Mobile Serembandual or single sim u bought from u mobile, jerald

Anonymous, 18 Jul 2014u hv to look for P7-L00 model. after u buy let me know wher to b... moreThanks.. sure i'll infmd after find..

Jerald, 18 Jul 2014In U Mobile SerembanThank you jerald..

• Jerald

AnonD-275988, 17 Jul 2014Please some one tell me.. where can i buy this acsend p7 mobile... moreIn U Mobile Seremban

AnonD-275988, 17 Jul 2014Please some one tell me.. where can i buy this acsend p7 mobile... moreu hv to look for P7-L00 model. after u buy let me know wher to buy coz i looking for it too.

Nasi, 16 Jul 2014hi all, is there any one can help me about finding how dose the ... moreApparently tests have shown that is lower in everyday use it is good. I am positively impressed by the phone even by the battery life.