Huawei Ascend P7

Huawei Ascend P7

Nasi, 16 Jul 2014hi all, is there any one can help me about finding how dose... moreApparently tests have shown that is lower in everyday use it is good. I am positively impressed by the phone even by the battery life.

• Abhilash

SAR not mentioned on Ascend P7 ?

Please some one tell me.. where can i buy this acsend p7 mobile phone in Malaysia? I want with dual sim support.. i'm in Senewang, Malaysia.. plz help me..

Thanks..

GK, 14 Jul 2014Excellent design, very bright and good display but average ... morethe glass is stronger than for example Iphone.
Never but money or keys in the same pocket you but your phone in.
I sell those phones and there are super.
You also have to know you can buy this phone for a low amount in compare with other phones when they come out.
A difference of 200/300 euro's

Weaker performance?
I sell phones in a Company and I can say it's one of the best phones.
It beats the Iphones 5S in reality.
It's a top phone.
There are many people that changed there Iphone for a discount to sell this phone.

eyyy, 15 Jul 2014Can someone tell me about the quality of the screen. I mean... moreHi Evy,

I sell phones in a ccompany and I can say there are very good phones.
The screen is stronger than other phones.
The phone is one of the best phones you can buy.
Everyday a sell a couple of those phones.

Gr

• mark mulla

this phone is out of this world trust me
better than the galaxy s4 by far..i have used it and its excellent best smartohone i have ever used!!! :(

• Triple A

do you think if I upgrade it's android ,I face to some problems?

• Nasi

hi all, is there any one can help me about finding how dose the CPU works in this phone? i have read in some website that comparing to other brands in the same range and level it has more and more weaker performance. those who owns this phone mentioned that somehow this lack of fast performance is seen. can you help me is it right or not please? Im about to bu this and its important for me to know this issue. your kind help is appreciated . thanks a lot

anyone, where i can buy the dual sim (P7-L00 model) in Malaysia.

• eyyy

Can someone tell me about the quality of the screen. I mean if i drop it, would the screen break easily? If anyone has dropped it, please tell me the outcome.

Your answer is very appreciated, thanks

• Nilesh

mhdkaabi, 15 Jul 2014i bought this phone from one month now. It's dual sim activ... moreFrom where did you buy this dual sim version. Please let me know, I also wanted to buy the same.

• Nilesh

Could anyone please explain me, is Ascend P7 single sim or dual. I am looking dual sim version but some comments says it is single sim and some comments says its is dual sim. What is the fact? and if dual sim available where can I exactly buy this in Dubai? Please reply.

• mhdkaabi

i bought this phone from one month now. It's dual sim active. I really love this phone. It's sleek and have excellent design. I got 3 updates from the company until now. The performance of device is good not perfect. I mean not for gaming use.

• GK

Excellent design, very bright and good display but average performance. Comparing it with my aging note 2, the note wins on performance but loses terribly on design. Go for it. Its a sleek and nice looking phone.

However am surprised to find tiny scratches on the phones back after a week use. I never expected them to appear so soon on a Gorilla glass!!!!

• rooney

cpu very slow - hd gaming not performance - asphalt 8 - nfs mw - ridge racer eny minute gaming cpu hot and minimume quality .
ascend p7 only nice only only nice very buge in use thise.

• p7

why is that there's no floating video? I can't watch movie while txting or do else.. is it usual for KitKat version? I can use it in my s3 mini... pls help..

• louis

Freek, 13 Jul 2014Not a bad phone, except it does not support Afrikaans or an... moreDude dont say that, i just ordered one, not told it does not have any SA languages availible.

• Messi

Never expect a software update from huawei. They are notorious for updates. Even their flagship model ascend p1 never get an update.

• Freek

Not a bad phone, except it does not support Afrikaans or any of the other South African languages. Therefore quite useless in South Africa.