Huawei Ascend P7

Huawei Ascend P7

• deb

AnonD-277596, 12 Jul 2014from where excatly i can buy P7 for 1300 dirham in UAE . thank you :)you can get it from www.crazydeals.ae for AED 1299.

• bakr

AnonD-282142, 10 Jul 2014Hey guys I need help: I'm a power user, I download a lot of apps... moreYou can download KK launcher from Google play , then you will find drawer key and so much wonderful options .

mujeeb, 11 Jul 2014In UAE 1300 dirhamfrom where excatly i can buy P7 for 1300 dirham in UAE . thank you :)

• mujeeb

modesty , 05 Jul 2014please how much is this huawei ascend p7?In UAE 1300 dirham

this company it will come up Huawei smartphones the designed of smartphone butter than samsung Good luck Huawei and keep the good work.....

HUAWAI P7 is the best product from Ascend cant complain big up ascends

• ATG

Anonymous, 10 Jul 2014ok thnx and p7 dual sim model number plz? P7-L00 is 2 sim phone
P7-L10 only 1 sim

Hey guys I need help: I'm a power user, I download a lot of apps and plan on buying a 64GB SD card but a was wondering since this phone doesn't have an App drawer, if there were infinite screens, I know it has KitKat but since its a skinned version idk. Your reply is greatly appreciated. Thanks

ATG, 09 Jul 2014Model P7-L10 only can slot 1 sim card.Another slot for SD card. ... moreok thnx and p7 dual sim model number plz?

nano sim is inserted in memory card slot , you can use that slot either for nano sim or memory card .

• Jelz

imti, 09 Jul 2014Brother ur p7 L10 is dual Sim or single Sim?I have p7 L10 I'm fr... moreCheck or search this words on Youtube "Huawei Ascend P7 Dual Sim Full active function reviews" how to insert the nano sim

• malik

Dear all. I also bought P7L10 in Saudi Arabia for dual sim card but there is no possibility of second sim.So pls any one can tell me how to install the 2nd one. Or Huwavie company is doing fraud!

• ATG

Model P7-L10 only can slot 1 sim card.Another slot for SD card. Dont try to slot micro sim coz you will damage that slot.

• arumainayagam

Huawei Ascend P7 have micro sim only,not nano sim available in Saudi Arabia Price SAR 1699.Black And White Colour.How to insert nano sim

• imti

ATG, 09 Jul 2014I bought P7-L10 for RM 1299. So far no P7-L00 available in Malay... moreBrother ur p7 L10 is dual Sim or single Sim?I have p7 L10 I'm from Pakistan I have purchased bcoz dual Sim but I'm not able to put 2nd Sim nano in trey plz help to put 2nd Sim 1st one is micro Sim and it is working so olz help

• imti

Anonymous, 08 Jul 2014The Ascend P, like most other pjones, uses a micro-SIM rather th... moremicro sim working perfectly but the second sim is nano.macro sd sd card and nano sim tre is same we use only one in same time.but in p7 L10 im not able to inserting nano sim in micro sd tre is p7 L10 single sim?

• ATG

I bought P7-L10 for RM 1299. So far no P7-L00 available in Malaysia. I you want you need to buy from E-bay or direct from China

imti, 08 Jul 2014Hi every one I have bought Huawei p7 L10 but I'm not able to put... moreThe Ascend P, like most other pjones, uses a micro-SIM rather than a nano-SIM so you need a micro-SIM card.

• imti

Hi every one I have bought Huawei p7 L10 but I'm not able to put 2nd SIM in it.I have nano SIM used in iPhone 5s and droid ultra but not able to put in p7 plz any one help?

ATG, 08 Jul 2014Agreed with Manny comments.This phone are good in all aspects.Yo... morewhich model for RM1200. how much is P7-L00 model. warranty by whom?